Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I play a game on my Dell Xps 13 9360 for more than an hour, it will crash, resulting in the blue screen of death with the stop code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DerekVieau, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Blue Screen of Death

Whenever I play a game on my Dell Xps 13 9360 for more than an hour, it will crash, resulting in the blue screen of death with the stop code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I have updated all of my drivers and all other updates available for my computer through windows, yet this has not solved the problem.

The most recent problem signature is as follows;

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 1e

Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005

Parameter 2: fffff80556fae2f5

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 7b5ed0a8

OS version: 10_0_17763

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

If anyone could assist me in fixing this problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

DerekVieau, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Mar 26, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue Screen of Death [​IMG]

iuppiter, Mar 26, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death

1. Blue Screen of Death - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death: I have had my laptop for a good while now and all of the sudden it keeps giving me a blue screen of deqth nonstop. I cannot turn on my computer anymore without getting a BSOD. It says Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: Wdf01000.sys I have tried...
  3. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: Hello, Lately my computer has been getting the BSOD almost every other day. I'm not quite sure how to read the minidump files but I was hoping someone could help me out and point me in the direction on how to fix it. Some Specs: Windows 10 64 bit Home Ed 32 GB of RAM AMD...
  4. Blue screen of death

Blue screen of death: After installation of a new driver I've been stuck on the blue screen or death the error codes are amdkmdag.sys and also system service exception. I've tried many fixes not working and I don't have a administrators account. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen of Death: Hello. I have multiple BSOD's these days. How can I send u the log dump files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death/76187ba8-abe9-4bd0-9416-3436e9a18a17
  6. blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blue screen of death: my pc crashed an now when i turn it on i get the recovery screen any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/whezzy300 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqjrx3/blue_screen_of_death/
  7. blue death of screen

blue death of screen: when I play game of do some kind of work on my pc this problem occur automatically "stop code:video scheduler internal error" tell me how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-death-of-screen/b60957e9-5d18-40e8-b256-f56750712009
  8. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/driver-verifier-detects-violation-in-every-driver/c5c09cff-db4c-4bee-9cc8-3b0693cec35a I basically am experiencing the exact same problem as the user in the post linked above. I have gone through all...
  9. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: i keep getting these errors in the blue screen but i only get these either when i run any game or windows update i spent 3 days trying to solve it but no luck so i finally decided to reach you out. Following errors for past days: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION...
  10. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS: Complained yesterday about several BSODs for my Dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/several-blue-screens-of-death/b7136aca-5615-4d4e-849a-cc3fdf66601c Since then I have had 5 more BSODs please see the dump files in the link...