Windows 10: Blue screen of de…th

Discus and support Blue screen of de…th in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I saw a thread several years ago about a current problem. File:\Boot\BCD ERROR CODE Oxc000014c, what can I do as I have updated at the Microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Miss_orlando, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Blue screen of de…th

I saw a thread several years ago about a current problem. File:\Boot\BCD ERROR CODE Oxc000014c, what can I do as I have updated at the Microsoft store in 2015, have no disk or a way to make one

:)

Miss_orlando, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Blue screen of de…th

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen of de…th

1. Blue screen of de…th - Similar Threads - Blue screen de…th

2. i need to stay in th initial build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need to stay in th initial build: the newer builds of windows 10 have large kernel level memory leaks and i end up going from 16 gigabytes of ram to 2 gigabytes of ram, because of those leaks. **moved to en-us locale**...
  3. Th exception unknown software exception Oxc06d007e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Th exception unknown software exception Oxc06d007e: Hello I woke up this morning and this error popped up and it says it’s occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFCFB60CD29 if I try to close the pop up the screen goes white and my apps disappear and load back and the pop up just shows again. I can open games but the...
  4. Th exception unknown software exception Oxc06d007e

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Th exception unknown software exception Oxc06d007e: Hello I woke up this morning and this error popped up and it says it’s occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFCFB60CD29 if I try to close the pop up the screen goes white and my apps disappear and load back and the pop up just shows again. I can open games but the...
  5. Blue screen of de…th

Blue screen of de…th: I saw a thread several years ago about a current problem. File:\Boot\BCD ERROR CODE Oxc000014c, what can I do as I have updated at the Microsoft store in 2015, have no disk or a way to make one...
  6. Blue screen of de…th

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of de…th: I saw a thread several years ago about a current problem. File:\Boot\BCD ERROR CODE Oxc000014c, what can I do as I have updated at the Microsoft store in 2015, have no disk or a way to make one...
  7. Start up only on 5'th try

in Windows 10 Support
    Start up only on 5'th try: Normal S/D? last night But start up attempt today sent me to install windows page . Only after repair did nothing & several more tries was I able to start normally. Used Disc Check to review SSD for issues - Nothing showed up. What is cause & what do do?? 137767
  8. photo capture on th 465 CN printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo capture on th 465 CN printer: where do I find photo capture on the brothe 465cn printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-capture-on-th-465-cn-printer/02538a7e-1602-45b7-a100-015c939cae61
  9. Another MS GLITCH - Photo Gallery unusable w/Screen Saver what th-(?)!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Another MS GLITCH - Photo Gallery unusable w/Screen Saver what th-(?)!: • QUESTION is: Will you be returning the ability to use Photo Gallery without the glitch of needing a hard reboot to turn off the screen saver? • Photo Gallery was working fine before newest Windows 10 Update on 8-18-2018. • Now all my photos must be placed in a separate...
  10. Upgrade to TH 10240

Upgrade to TH 10240: I have upgraded 4 computers to windows 10, Three of them to 10240 successfully. My Lenovo Laptop however keeps rolling back to build 10166. I noticed that I was getting an indication of safe mode during the laptop upgrade but it seemed to be upgrading ok until about 19...