Windows 10: Blue screen off but...?

Discus and support Blue screen off but...? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; had a bluescreen the other day, my hard drive was broken. Now I bought a new hard disk but it says that a boot manager is missing. What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kamikaze18, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Blue screen off but...?

had a bluescreen the other day, my hard drive was broken. Now I bought a new hard disk but it says that a boot manager is missing. What should I do?

:)

Kamikaze18, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Blue screen off but...?

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen off but...?

1. Blue screen off but...? - Similar Threads - Blue screen off

2. Laptop keeps turning off with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps turning off with a blue screen: I just bought a hp envy windows 11 laptop from best buy yesterday and I updated everything, but many times randomly it just turns off and the screen goes blue with the code 0x0000013a. how do i fix this?...
  3. Laptop keeps turning off with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps turning off with a blue screen: I just bought a hp envy windows 11 laptop from best buy yesterday and I updated everything, but many times randomly it just turns off and the screen goes blue with the code 0x0000013a. how do i fix this?...
  4. Blue Screen of Death, WiFi turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death, WiFi turns off: This has happened since I have had my new computer HP Pavillion 27 all in one. Out of nowhere, or at least I am not able to isolate the incident, I get a blue screen of death with a message of a dpc watchdog violation error, and when my computer starts up I am not able to use...
  5. Blue Screen of Death, WiFi turns off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death, WiFi turns off: This has happened since I have had my new computer HP Pavillion 27 all in one. Out of nowhere, or at least I am not able to isolate the incident, I get a blue screen of death with a message of a dpc watchdog violation error, and when my computer starts up I am not able to use...
  6. Random power-offs and blue screen's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random power-offs and blue screen's: Hi so recently I've been experiencing some issues and crashes and I'm close to pulling my hair out with it all.My PC has recently started randomly powering off like someone's yanked the cord, Sometimes I get a blue screen and sometimes I don't, And sometimes the machine wont...
  7. Blue Screen and Virus Protection is off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blue Screen and Virus Protection is off: My pc is saying virus protecton is off with a notifacaiton and when i click on it it says my IT admin has limited acces, not word for word, and when i try to do any of the options from the automatic repair it gives the blue : screen, this is my own pc i have no it of bought...
  8. Blue Screen then shuts off

Blue Screen then shuts off: So when I turn on my home PC I get the blue screen with the stop code 0xc0000135 it then shuts off after reaching 100%. Then when I go to the automatic repair and try to uninstall the recent update and it asks for my account password and then proceeds to tell me it's...
  9. Blue Screen then shut off

Blue Screen then shut off: So when I turn on my home PC I get the blue screen with the stop code 0xc0000135 it then shuts off after reaching 100%. Then when I go to the automatic repair and try to uninstall the recent update and it asks for my account password and then proceeds to tell me it's...
  10. Blue screen after switching off HHD

Blue screen after switching off HHD: I have two HHD and SSD on my PC. Windows 10 is installed on SSD. I wanted to check if one of HHD is working properly and disconnected the other HHD. But when I connected it again, I got BSOD, it says that Windows 10 is not installed correctly. How can it happen?...