Windows 10: Blue Screen on every update

Discus and support Blue Screen on every update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I am having an issue with updates on my PC. For whatever reason, I am getting a blue screen (windows failed to load properly) after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrBurgsy, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Blue Screen on every update

Hey everyone,

I am having an issue with updates on my PC. For whatever reason, I am getting a blue screen (windows failed to load properly) after every update. Have done full format, still getting it. All drivers are up to date.

Comp specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 1600x

nvidia geforce 1070ti

16 gb ram

Windows 10 64 bit

Not sure what would be causing this, any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/MrBurgsy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MrBurgsy, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Blue Screen on every update

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen on every update

1. Blue Screen on every update - Similar Threads - Blue Screen every

2. Blue screens every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens every day: Hello!My laptop has blue screens every day. I checked the dump file in WinDbg and get this information, but I'm not an expert on the subject. Help me locate the source of the error.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  3. Blue screen every time!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen every time!: Can someone tell me why computer keeps blue screening. I try to find the mini dump files but I’m not sure what’s going on. Tested ram and uninstalled msi after burner not sure what else to do. Thanks...
  4. Blue screen every time!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen every time!: Can someone tell me why computer keeps blue screening. I try to find the mini dump files but I’m not sure what’s going on. Tested ram and uninstalled msi after burner not sure what else to do. Thanks...
  5. Blue screens every week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens every week: Hi, i have been dealing with some blue screens that are annoying at times, could anyone help to say what could be the issue?The files for the errors are at the following link:Files.rarThank you in advance...
  6. Blue screens every week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens every week: Hi, i have been dealing with some blue screens that are annoying at times, could anyone help to say what could be the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screens-every-week/16d5c93b-bd11-4d58-b337-7f3698648d6f
  7. Blue screen every now and then

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen every now and then: I am running an OMEN 30L Desktop GT13 and every so often the blue screen comes up and my computer restarts instantly removing progress on anything I was working on. I have the minidump file. I looked in event viewer and I couldn't glean anything from it, and am really...
  8. blue screen every now & then

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue screen every now & then: realtek pcie gbe family controller gives me blue screen 3 times per day at least stop code : system thread exception not handledWhat failed: netwtw04 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-every-now-then/47e458ef-8875-4399-aad1-b1004af53f4c
  9. Every update causing blue screens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every update causing blue screens: For the past few months now, every time windows has installed a new update my next boot has taken about half an hour and has left me in the recovery mode, at which point I got to a restore point and go through the process of update every driver I have in hopes of fixing it....
  10. Blue screen at every boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen at every boot: Hello! Since quite some time, I have been receiving a BSOD with "driver power state failure" message. I am using a Toshiba Satellite L50-A-16Q upgraded to Windows 10. From the beginning I have 2 GB of RAM installed in addition, from an old PC. However, the Blue Screen...