Windows 10: Blue screen on fresh build

Discus and support Blue screen on fresh build in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just looking to see if anyone has some insight as to why i cannot do a simple os install. This is the first pc ive had an issue with such as this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Longshot338, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Blue screen on fresh build

Just looking to see if anyone has some insight as to why i cannot do a simple os install. This is the first pc ive had an issue with such as this. Nornally its a simple pop in a usb, config boot and the os is installing.

Build is

asrock b450mpro4

Ryzen 5 2600x

Gskill f4-3200c16d-16gvrb

Xpg sx8100

Msi radeon rx580

I bought the windows 10 full install on a usb flash stick. Configured bios to boot only from the usb. I get no farther than the windows logo and instant blue screen. I have my ssd disconnected, pulled my NVMe already in attempts to just get a usb boot. I cannot pull my GPU though as the 2600x doesnt support onboard.

Blue screen on fresh build [​IMG]

:)

Longshot338, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 19, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Blue screen on fresh build

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen on fresh build

1. Blue screen on fresh build - Similar Threads - Blue screen fresh

2. Daily Blue Screens on new build.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily Blue Screens on new build.: About once or twice a day, with no consistency regarding time or activity, my new build blue screens. I don't know much about how to troubleshoot it beyond installing all latest drivers for the hardware I purchased and making sure windows updates are up to date, which has not...
  3. Daily Blue Screens on new build.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily Blue Screens on new build.: About once or twice a day, with no consistency regarding time or activity, my new build blue screens. I don't know much about how to troubleshoot it beyond installing all latest drivers for the hardware I purchased and making sure windows updates are up to date, which has not...
  4. urgent blue screens after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    urgent blue screens after fresh install: Hi guys, would love some help here. windows 11 Originally I thought RGB fusion was the culprit but was getting blue screens still after uninstall.I know RGB fusion has caused issues, as i did want to run thermaltake software with it but couldn't.Several different ones.Memory...
  5. urgent blue screens after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    urgent blue screens after fresh install: Hi guys, would love some help here. windows 11 Originally I thought RGB fusion was the culprit but was getting blue screens still after uninstall.I know RGB fusion has caused issues, as i did want to run thermaltake software with it but couldn't.Several different ones.Memory...
  6. Blue screen of death even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death even after fresh install: Hey there, so I've been plagued by an, on and off, extremely unstable system for a while now and finally it's decided to not even let me get to desktop, ever. I tried contacting Microsoft support and they got me to do a fresh install off a usb drive and now I'm blue screening...
  7. Blue screen of death even after fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death even after fresh install: Hey there, so I've been plagued by an, on and off, extremely unstable system for a while now and finally it's decided to not even let me get to desktop, ever. I tried contacting Microsoft support and they got me to do a fresh install off a usb drive and now I'm blue screening...
  8. random blue screen windows 11 fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random blue screen windows 11 fresh install: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  9. on fresh install reboot gets blue screen of

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on fresh install reboot gets blue screen of: after removing reserve and oem partitions reformatting and fresh install gets a blue screen of restore/repair where does this come from ----- does not make sense? please help...
  10. Blue Screen on fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen on fresh install: Recently I have upgraded to windows 10 from 7. After the initial install I got an IRQL LESS THAN EQUAL bsod. So I tried running Driver verifer, chkdsk, and even memtest to see if those would help point me in the direction of the problem. A few days later I am still having the...