Windows 10: Blue Screen on Hibernate/Resume - INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Discus and support Blue Screen on Hibernate/Resume - INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all,For the past few months, I've had dozens of intermittent crashes/blue screens on hibernate/resume. The "symptom" is that I come back to my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by g.i. geo, Apr 26, 2021.

1. g.i. geo Win User

Blue Screen on Hibernate/Resume - INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Hi all,For the past few months, I've had dozens of intermittent crashes/blue screens on hibernate/resume. The "symptom" is that I come back to my PC after a while and the lights are still on but it's asleep and when I go to wake it, nothing happens. After reboot, I realised that it appeared to be bluescreening but I never actually see the blue screen.The only new piece of hardware was an Oculus Quest 2 but it is not plugged in the majority of the time and I think this is a red herring.I have downloaded BlueScreenView and investigated the minidumps and seen INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR and ntoskrnl.exe

:)

g.i. geo, Apr 26, 2021
  2. ericsc00 Win User

BSOD Resuming from hibernation state

Widows 10 1709 - just powered up from hibernation, instant blue screen. This is one particular instance of several blue screen experienced on several devices - not all happening at hibernation resume but hoping someone might have some insight.

Thanks!

ericsc00, Apr 26, 2021
  3. Try3 Win User
    Resume from Hibernate Issue

This indicates that your computer is restarting i.e. resume from hibernation is failing.

Your initial step ought to be to go to the computer maker's support website to download then reinstall the latest display adapter driver. While you are there, check for any updated bios.

Denis

4. Blue Screen on Hibernate/Resume - INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Blue screen of death upon resuming from Hibernation?

Hi Izaak,

There are some factors that we need to consider regarding this issue like hardware is malfunctioning. To properly assist you with this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need any assistance.

Anthony Gal, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen on Hibernate/Resume - INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

1. Blue Screen on Hibernate/Resume - INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Hibernate

2. blue screen INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR in sleep mode: When I send the computer to sleep mode, then once a week or less often it does not go into sleep mode, but immediately turns off and looking through the minidumps gives the error INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR all the time. How to solve this problem?here's the last one:Microsoft R...
  3. blue screen INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR in sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR in sleep mode: When I send the computer to sleep mode, then once a week or less often it does not go into sleep mode, but immediately turns off and looking through the minidumps gives the error INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR all the time. How to solve this problem?here's the last one:Microsoft R...
  4. Blue Screen after resume from hibernation: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Blue Screen after resume from hibernation: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello,I usually use the hibernate when I close my computer.I often have a failure after the resstart of my computer from an hibernate and a blue screen occurs.I could have few dumps from the same behavior :DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILUREntoskrnl.exe+3f70d0May you please...
  5. Blue Screen after resume from hibernation: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen after resume from hibernation: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello,I usually use the hibernate when I close my computer.I often have a failure after the resstart of my computer from an hibernate and a blue screen occurs.I could have few dumps from the same behavior :DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILUREntoskrnl.exe+3f70d0May you please...
  6. Blue Screen after resume from hibernation: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Blue screen after resuming from hibernate

Blue screen after resuming from hibernate: I keep running into blue screen after resuming from hibernate state in Windows 10 pro and it says "dpc watchdog violation" . I tried to find the cause by using WinDBbg and I got the following resaults . Is there any solution for it? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  8. Blue screen, 'internal_power_error'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen, 'internal_power_error': I have followed what windows told me to do by uninstalling the driver to my video card, then I had to get with NVIDIA to reinstall the correct driver. I am still having my blue screen 'internal_power_error'. The only change I have done is change from pro windows 7 to windows...
  9. Fix INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR Blue Screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR Blue Screen on Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you receive a Stop Error on Windows 10/8/7 with an error message – INTERNAL POWER ERROR with a bugcheck code 0x000000A0, it indicates that the power policy manager experienced a fatal error which in turn means that it can [...] This post Fix INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR...
  10. Hibernation Resume

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernation Resume: When I resume from hibernation It goes thru screens asking if I like this one. How do I stop this? 32155