Windows 10: Blue screen on installing Windows 10

Discus and support Blue screen on installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Split from this thread. hello and thanks for reply , i have blue screen on installing windows 10 build 1903 and uper build like 2004 caused by bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HassaNX64, Aug 22, 2020.

1. HassaNX64 Win User

Blue screen on installing Windows 10

Split from this thread.​

hello and thanks for reply , i have blue screen on installing windows 10 build 1903 and uper build like 2004 caused by bad default drivers of windows 10 2019.

my motherboard have two gigabits rj45 lan connected to broadcom bcm5786 and bcm5788 and the driver of those caused problem. i disable the hardware in the bios and get install complete with no problem.

now i i don't have lan after several build of windows 10.

please if anyone have solution , please help.

:)

HassaNX64, Aug 22, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Windows 10 Stop Code Blue Screen of Death

Hi Truth_X_ile,

A faulty memory, system service or driver code are some of the possible causes of the blue screen error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Blue screen on installing Windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen on installing Windows 10

1. Blue screen on installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blue screen installing

2. Blue screen when installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen when installing Windows 10: I made a bootable stick and when I plug it into the pc and boot the pc from this stick its first shows the windows logo and then it's just an empty blue screen.I have already tried a lot of different things but nothing has worked....
  3. Blue screens during windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens during windows 10 installation: Hello I have been trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 with a bootable USB on my computer but I keep getting errors during the installation like "Irql not less or equal" or "kernel mode heap corruption" I have already done the ram memory test and it did not give me any...
  4. Blue screens during windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screens during windows 10 installation: Hello I have been trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 with a bootable USB on my computer but I keep getting errors during the installation like "Irql not less or equal" or "kernel mode heap corruption" I have already done the ram memory test and it did not give me any...
  5. Windows 10 installation stuck on blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation stuck on blue screen: [ATTACH] I was reinstalling windows 10 through USB (media creation tool) to my cousin's laptop using his new SSD installed for an ssd upgrade, but whenever it goes to the installation it stucked on blue screen and the laptop turned off afterwards. I tried tweaking Launch...
  6. Blue screen on installation of Windows 10

Blue screen on installation of Windows 10: Having trouble installing Win 10 from a usb stick. I've attached some pics of the boot process and my bios. It happened after trying to "reset" from Windows 10. My computer was cluttered so a tried to start a fresh :-/ I have reset the bios on the board with the jumpers....
  7. Windows 10 installation, stuck on blue screen

Windows 10 installation, stuck on blue screen: Hey, so i tried doing a clean install of windows 10 on my computer and it seemed to be installing ok, it said it was going to restart the computer to finish installing, but instead it kinda flashes to the blue screen. It says that a problem occurred and it needs to be...
  8. Blank Blue Screen on Windows 10 Installation

Blank Blue Screen on Windows 10 Installation: My Windows 7 HP laptop had run to a trouble where the required device to boot is inaccessible, so I tried to make a bootable USB disk with Windows 10 on it (considering I need an upgrade too) and plugged it in. It started booting but once it gets past the Windows 10/HP logo...
  9. Blue screens when installing windows 10

Blue screens when installing windows 10: Hello. I am trying to install windows 10 on my new custom built PC. Every time I try, i either get a blue screen usually with one of these errors: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BAD POOL HEADER CRITICAL PROCESS DIED MEMORY MANAGEMENT Or i get a...
  10. Installed Windows 10. Blue screen of detah.

Installed Windows 10. Blue screen of detah.: Hi! I just installed Windows 10 and i randomly get Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal(jraid.sys) error. And when it restarts programs and files have been deleted. Need some help. 20169