Windows 10: Blue Screen on Intel NUC with Win 10 Home

Discus and support Blue Screen on Intel NUC with Win 10 Home in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Intel® NUC Kit NUC7PJYH with Win 10 Home since June 2018. At first it worked flawlessly. But for several months from time to time I get Blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andrzej_068, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Blue Screen on Intel NUC with Win 10 Home

I have Intel® NUC Kit NUC7PJYH with Win 10 Home since June 2018. At first it worked flawlessly. But for several months from time to time I get Blue Screen. Here there are Minidump files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aop_21RKMRm-g1-ID5kSZaBme8Wk?e=b48mST

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance :.

:)

Andrzej_068, Feb 10, 2020

2. PCI Encryption/Decryption drivers win 10 Intel NUC

Hi -- I'm running Win 10 64 bit on a Intel NUC... where can I get drivers for the PCI Encryption/Decryption Controller?

Thanks

Jim Jacobs, Feb 10, 2020
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen on Intel NUC with Win 10 Home

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen on Intel NUC with Win 10 Home

1. Blue Screen on Intel NUC with Win 10 Home - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Intel

2. Intel NUC Firmware update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel NUC Firmware update: I would like to upgrade my firmware on my Intel NUC computer. can I do that without losing my OS (Windows 10) and data? thanks, gabril 184089
  3. Intel NUC Firmware update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel NUC Firmware update: I would like to upgrade my firmware on my Intel NUC computer. can I do that without losing my OS (Windows 10) and data? thanks, gabril 184089
  4. intel nuc sometimes does not bring screen back

in Windows 10 Customization
    intel nuc sometimes does not bring screen back: Running windows 10 and some time my intel nuc has a 10 minutes timeout to turn off the monitor. about 90% of the time if I hit a key or tap the mouse the screen will turn on. there is about 10% of the time that the screen will not turn on and I need to power cycle the...
  5. New intel nuc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New intel nuc: Hi... i recently bought an intel nuc and would like to install windows 10 pro... everything went well except after windows started, my usb keyboard didnt work... try to update driver and etc but it still didnt work... version installed is windows 10 pro version 2004......
  6. Intel NUC Vulnerability Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Vulnerability Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00272 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 08/13/2019 Last revised: 08/13/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in the...
  7. Intel NUC Firmware Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Firmware Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00264 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: Potential security vulnerabilities in system...
  8. Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family: [img] [ATTACH] The new Intel NUC kits (NUC8i7BEH, NUC8i5BEH, NUC8i5BEK, NUC8i3BEH, NUC8i3BEK, formerly code-named Bean Canyon) allow integrators and DIYers to customize with their choice of storage, memory and operating system. With this flexibility, the Intel NUC kits...
  9. Intel NUC NUC5i7RYH Blue Screening every few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel NUC NUC5i7RYH Blue Screening every few minutes: Greetings, My Aunt's NUC5i7RYH has been blue-screening anywhere from every couple minutes to once an hour or two (usually when being actively used). The problems seem to have started when Windows 10 updated itself to version 1511 (the first bluescreen was on 12/11)....
  10. Intel NUC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel NUC: Hi guys i have a 6th generation i5 NUC with a 500gig Samsung 850 M.2 drive. The problem is that in the magician software it is telling me I am connected to a Sata II port not Sata III.... what gives? Any insight would be appreciated Regards Glen 65956