Windows 10: Blue Screen on logon for a new Install

Discus and support Blue Screen on logon for a new Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've recently built a new computer. Here's the build. I installed Windows 10 and when I logon, I get BSoD every single time. I've seen it throw many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lomdalf, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Lomdalf Win User

Blue Screen on logon for a new Install

I've recently built a new computer. Here's the build.

I installed Windows 10 and when I logon, I get BSoD every single time. I've seen it throw many type of errors, here are a few that happen most frequently,

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I have tried reinstalling with the same results.

I have tried going into Safe Mode and updating almost all the drivers through "Device Manager". I'm unable install Chipset and other drivers from the motherboard CD because the setup program fails with cryptic error. It seems the setup program is unable to execute properly in Safe Mode.

I've tried running Windows Update by going into Safe Mode with Network, but it can't find any WiFi access points to connect to the internet. I have manually tried enabling WiFi and ensured that WLAN AutoConfig service is running. I have also tried updating the WiFi driver through Device Manager.

I have tried running Memory diagnostic, Disk check and installation check. None of them report any problems.

I am completely lost at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Lomdalf, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Blue Screen on logon for a new Install - Similar Threads - Blue Screen logon

2. blue screen after installing new ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen after installing new ram: my pc blue screen after installing new ram 2gb to 4 gb , ram = kingston 2gb , my pc have 2 slots of ram . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-installing-new-ram/d8b0e21a-3848-4f8f-91c9-9d3a93c0a23c
  3. blue screen after installing new ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen after installing new ram: my pc blue screen after installing new ram 2gb to 4 gb , ram = kingston 2gb , my pc have 2 slots of ram . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-installing-new-ram/d8b0e21a-3848-4f8f-91c9-9d3a93c0a23c
  4. Blue-screen after installing new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue-screen after installing new SSD: Hi all! I recently installed an SSD, and only just recently has it begun crashing daily. I'll list out some details below:SSD: https://www.amazon.com/LEVEN-Internal-Solid-State-Drive/dp/B08DTR8RGR?th=1LEVEN JS600 4TB SATA IIISetup: I used AOMEI partition assistant to transfer...
  5. Blue-screen after installing new SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue-screen after installing new SSD: Hi all! I recently installed an SSD, and only just recently has it begun crashing daily. I'll list out some details below:SSD: https://www.amazon.com/LEVEN-Internal-Solid-State-Drive/dp/B08DTR8RGR?th=1LEVEN JS600 4TB SATA IIISetup: I used AOMEI partition assistant to transfer...
  6. Blue-screen after installing new SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Repetitive blue screens even on a new OS install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repetitive blue screens even on a new OS install: I've experienced these blue screens before I even reinstalled Windows. It's been getting really annoying and I'm not even sure what's causing it. I've already tried to:Reinstall Windows 11 on a completely formatted driveRun Windows Memory Diagnostic no errors foundRun System...
  8. Logon Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logon Screen: How to bypass the logon screen in Windows 10. netplwiz no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logon-screen/5df18666-b060-4d37-bd5b-5322fedebc53
  9. New Local User Not Appearing on Logon Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Local User Not Appearing on Logon Screen: I am having an issue with trying to add new local users in windows 10. I went into accounts/other people and add someone else to this pc and created a new local administrator. However when i log out or attempt to switch user no others appear in the bottom left apart from a...
  10. Logon screen?????

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon screen?????: i haven't seen anything here about the logon screen, but my logon screen is horrible. it is the most buggy thing about win 10 for me, and it crashes almost all the time. i get a flashing screen, and the credentials to logon are hard to get it to accept them. does anyone else...