Windows 10: Blue Screen on MC / Extended usage

Discus and support Blue Screen on MC / Extended usage in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While playing Minecraft specifically this game really seems to speed up the chance of getting it or after extended usage I end up getting a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Custumz, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Custumz Win User

Blue Screen on MC / Extended usage

While playing Minecraft specifically this game really seems to speed up the chance of getting it or after extended usage I end up getting a blue screen. I've factory reset me PC and I'm still running into this problem. {at first it was something about storage for the stope code} . so I'm thinking it's a hardware issue but I'm not sure. the last stop code was "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXPECTATION_NOT_HANDLED"I've tried to do everything on YouTube but nothing seems to fix the issue.Not sure any other information is needed but if there is just let me know.

:)

Custumz, Jul 26, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Blue Screen on MC / Extended usage

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen on MC / Extended usage

1. Blue Screen on MC / Extended usage - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Extended

2. MC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC: Does anyone know how to fix this problem on a macbook pro because minecraft cant fix anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mc/e71888cf-010f-4967-8b0f-6e3991125da8
  3. MC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MC: Does anyone know how to fix this problem on a macbook pro because minecraft cant fix anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mc/e71888cf-010f-4967-8b0f-6e3991125da8
  4. MC SERVERS!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC SERVERS!: Hi been searching for 6 months for a fix and there is nothing. I cant join any Minecraft servers except featured ones. I have tried every avenue with no solution. All connections are allowed, all setting for live are open for gaming. i last tried this link...
  5. extended screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    extended screen: my extended screen worked when i first applied it after initial setup but it lately hasnt worked and the scrren is on sleep mode it doesnt even detect a second screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extended-screen/5a429923-1d48-40a3-8a39-de97cbd58c8d
  6. blue screen error and high cpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen error and high cpu usage: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name DESKTOP-P6CE0KA System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard System Model HP EliteBook 6930p System Type x64-based PC System SKU...
  7. blue screen errors and high cpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen errors and high cpu usage: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name DESKTOP-P6CE0KA System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard System Model HP EliteBook 6930p System Type x64-based PC System SKU...
  8. Halo mc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo mc: I downloaded The master Chief collection but im only able to play ce and Halo2 and reach but 3 4 and odst are unavailable how can I download it with it bringing all the games up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-mc/b5eb76b8-2a4b-479c-8964-7af79f674226
  9. screen extended

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen extended: The display on my screen is extended. The scrollbars are off to the right. I have only one monitor and am running Windows 10. I have checked "Settings" and nothing seems out pf the ordinary. How can I shrink the display back to where it used to be?...
  10. MC Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MC Store: Microsoft store disappeared from my computer completely after I set in settings to reinstall app because it wasn't updating my applications even that internet connection was good and I left MC Store opened for few days to let it download updates. How can I bring it back...