Windows 10: Blue screen on my Lenovo Y50 - can not reload Win10

Discus and support Blue screen on my Lenovo Y50 - can not reload Win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi MS, I have a Lenovo Y50 that originally came with Windows8. Over time, it automatically updated to Win10 and with it came the blue screen of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnMiller55, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Blue screen on my Lenovo Y50 - can not reload Win10

Hi MS,

I have a Lenovo Y50 that originally came with Windows8. Over time, it automatically updated to Win10 and with it came the blue screen of death. I've tried rolling back to a different version. It goes thru the process and then reboots and says nothing was changed. Lenovo has zero support and are no longer supporting the laptop. Can I get an old copy of Win8 to try? Disks for Win10? At this point, I'm willing to start fresh and rebuild the system.

Thanks

John

:)

JohnMiller55, Apr 28, 2020

2. Missing drivers for in windows 10 on my lenovo y50

Hi Logan,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10 Technical Preview.

Older drivers can be installed in compatibility mode in Windows 10 Technical preview. Since this is just a preview version, specific drivers are not likely to be available.

Download the required drivers from the below link.

Nvidia Video Driver for Windows 8.1 (64-bit) - Lenovo Y50-70, Y50-70 Touch - DE

Refer the steps to install the driver in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties.

• Select Compatibility Tab.

• Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

• Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Hope this is helpful. Feel free to write to us for further assistance with Windows.

Tushar Tiwari, Apr 28, 2020
  3. VahidK Win User
    My Lenovo Y50-70 won't boot after a blue screen error. It is stuck in the first loading screen.

Hi

My Lenovo Y50-70 encountered some blue screen errors when trying to load Batman game (it usually works, but sometimes this happens). Restarting could usually bypass the problem. But this time, it got stuck for good.

I should say that the windows 10 was updated recently. .. and my system became very slow after the updates.

The computer restarted after the blue screen and got stuck in a black screen with Lenovo logo and a loading sign. It stays there infinitely. The authomatic repair is not showing up despite many restarts.

I have a backup on my external hard drive. How do you fix this problem?

Your help is appreciated.

Cheers

Vahid

VahidK, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Blue screen on my Lenovo Y50 - can not reload Win10

Lenovo Y50-70 wifi issues

I have Lenovo Y50-70 UHD and i have installed Windows 10 64-bit version. Everything is perfect except for the wifi. I have installed these two drivers that lenovo suggests Screenshot but still my connecition is extremely slow. My network adapter is Broadcom 802.11ac .I also formatted windows 10 with UEFI. I don't know what other info do i have to provide you so as to help you help me but here are some photos that might help you.
    Screenshot
    Screenshot
    Screenshot

vassilisamir, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen on my Lenovo Y50 - can not reload Win10

1. Blue screen on my Lenovo Y50 - can not reload Win10 - Similar Threads - Blue screen Lenovo

2. Blue Screen Win10 - a new Lenovo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Win10 - a new Lenovo...: Hi,I have the computer for only a week, and it keeps running into bluescreen about once a day.Today i noticed it says:stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDwhat failed: storport.sysIt manages to reboot and then works normally no need for safe mode.I have the dmps,...
  3. Blue Screen Win10 - a new Lenovo...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Win10 - a new Lenovo...: Hi,I have the computer for only a week, and it keeps running into bluescreen about once a day.Today i noticed it says:stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDwhat failed: storport.sysIt manages to reboot and then works normally no need for safe mode.I have the dmps,...
  4. Blue Screen Win10 - a new Lenovo...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Camera on Lenovo Y50 laptop now working after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Camera on Lenovo Y50 laptop now working after reset: I reset my laptop a lenovo y50 because I was thinking of selling it - main thing was it had got very slow the camera hadn't worked in years since windows 10 was introduced. So I decided to see how it worked after the reset and fantastic the camera now works and it is now no...
  6. Lenovo y50-70

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo y50-70: Hi got problem with lenovo y50-70 f4 button stopped workin all look fine tried to reinstall windows again didnt helped all other buttons work fine only f4 doesnt react. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-y50-70/309911f8-71a4-443b-b0e6-c769ff07c353
  7. Win10 - Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 - Blue Screen: I used Driver Booster and updated my display driver to NVIDIA 410 M. Result is error in nvlddmkm.sys and stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. I tried System Restore but not working. Please Help Me....
  8. Lenovo Y50-70: recurring MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Y50-70: recurring MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD: Hello everyone! *Smile I’ve been experiencing daily recurring BSOD for quite some time now and no matter what I’ve tried in order to resolve the issue, I’ve not been able to track down the root cause of the problem. Those BSOD are almost always due to memory corruption...
  9. Lenovo Y50-70 HD4600 Nvidia

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Lenovo Y50-70 HD4600 Nvidia: I have the laptop in the subject w/the mentioned graphics. I constantly get the intel 4600 crashing and restarting immediately. it's not that big a deal....just annoying. I always get the 'driver for w8 failed....blah blah blah' I went to get the the W10 driver but windows...
  10. Lenovo Y50-70 wifi issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo Y50-70 wifi issues: I have Lenovo Y50-70 UHD and i have installed Windows 10 64-bit version. Everything is perfect except for the wifi. I have installed these two drivers that lenovo suggests Screenshot but still my connecition is extremely slow. My network adapter is Broadcom 802.11ac .I also...