Windows 10: Blue Screen on Opening Netflix

Discus and support Blue Screen on Opening Netflix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC has suddenly started to restart and show the 'blue screen of death' when i open netflix recently. Is there a solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Azelrah, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Azelrah Win User

Blue Screen on Opening Netflix

My PC has suddenly started to restart and show the 'blue screen of death' when i open netflix recently.
    Is there a solution?

:)

Azelrah, Dec 24, 2019

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Blue Screen on Opening Netflix - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Opening

2. Computer Blue Screens with no game open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Blue Screens with no game open: My computer is having a problem that nobody has seemed to have an answer for yet. This computer I mainly use for playing games and watching videos, but the problem with it is that the computer will blue screen and restart at random. For some reason, the computer will not blue...
  3. Blue screen will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen will not open: Blue screen will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-will-not-open/e19cca00-65c5-437a-9f56-59af24458c8b
  4. Blue screen from watching youtube or netflix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen from watching youtube or netflix: I'm having blue screens or blank screen more and more often while watching youtube or netflix. I am using a laptop AMD Ryzen 7 4800H 2.9 ghz with internal radeon graphics card nvidia Geforce RTX 2060 This is the dump file from testing drivers with verifier.exe The dump...
  5. Netflix not open in bluestacks

Netflix not open in bluestacks: am using windows 10 OS. netflix not opened in bluestacks & always shows the error message which is in the attached file. ple solve.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-not-open-in-bluestacks/71454b5e-30b9-4187-8c34-3dd0d94ce14f
  6. Netflix app black screen

Netflix app black screen: When selectin user on netflix windows 10 app, one user gets black screen bug loads for a second and then nothing but black screen. Selecting any other user will work just fine. On browser that user works just fine. Any ideas?...
  7. Settings and Netflix will not open

Settings and Netflix will not open: Okay, so for the past few days I have been trying to fix an error where I cannot open Settings, Netflix, and to a lesser extent Microsoft Edge (I use Chrome). I have tried to open Settings in numerous ways and it will not open. It will not flash or anything or give me a black...
  8. Start menu not opening and blue screen

Start menu not opening and blue screen: I am running dell g5 laptop and i am facing a issue regarding start menu. When i click the windows key on laptop start menu doesn't appera untill a mouse click is registered. Sometimes when i press windows key file explorer opens up but mostly on pressing windows key nothing...
  9. Netflix freezes full screen.

Netflix freezes full screen.: Hi Everyone, Two week ago I upgraded to windows 10 and immediately installed a new SanDisk Extreme Pro SSD Drive. All is working fine with the exception of Netflix that freezes avery minute or so in medium and full screen, (works ok in minimized screen). I understand...
  10. Screen Tear Netflix Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Tear Netflix Fullscreen: I've tried to live with it but I can't, It's almost as bad as subtitles. I've installed silverlight and played around with the Nvidia Settings. Nothing makes a difference. Netflix within google chrome, GTX1080 FE 100732