Windows 10: Blue screen on start up

Discus and support Blue screen on start up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently i have installed windows 10 version 1909 and my laptop shows blue screen on start up everytime. It shows the error 'KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by atul.upadhyay, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Blue screen on start up

Recently i have installed windows 10 version 1909 and my laptop shows blue screen on start up everytime. It shows the error 'KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR' and shows failed: cdd.dll.

How to I fix this problem.

I tried Uninstalling the version 1909 update too but the problem still persists. :

Blue screen on start up [​IMG]

:)

atul.upadhyay, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 4, 2020
  3. hermmie17 Win User
    Screen goes blue / black on start of atitool

i tried 0.26 and the new beta but its the same... if i start atitool the screen immidiately goes blue or black and i have to reboot... the computer doesnt really hang but the screen seems to be lost.
    any suggestions? i dont have any other programs running, i dont even want to OC my card i just want to have control over the fan speed, i have a x1800xt btw.

hermmie17, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Blue screen on start up

Blue screen at startup-system unable to start

Alright, we will start with this primary fix. Please follow the steps of the given link bellow and reply with your result. It is suggested to follow every step carefully.

>
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

I'll look forward to your reply.

Best Regards.

S M Mahmudul Hasan, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen on start up

1. Blue screen on start up - Similar Threads - Blue screen start

2. Registry Error Blue Screen on Start Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry Error Blue Screen on Start Up: My PC froze with a blue screen and critical process died 2 days ago. After a hard reboot it started with the system auto repair and began diagnosing my PC. The auto repair failed and sent me to a trouble shooting menu. The system failed to trouble shoot and every other option...
  3. Start up error , blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start up error , blue screen: Hi,My laptop had an OS error issue a couple of weeks ago and I went to a shop and installed a new win 10.There days later it started showing a text during startup like this For about four days I had no other issue and I could countinue startup by pressing enter but after...
  4. Aptio blue screen on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aptio blue screen on start up: Hello from one aggravated user of Windows - I have been loyal since day one. I want windows to send a fix to the Aptio blue screen problem, a permanent fix. With over 100,000 employees and the entire resources at your disposal your ultimate answer to everything is reinstall...
  5. Endless loop blue screens on start up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Endless loop blue screens on start up: Dear reader, on Sunday evening my laptop worked fine, I did not download or install any software. On Monday evening it crashed on waking it out of sleep, I had to force shutdown. Ever since it's giving me blue screens, whatever I try. Error 1: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION As...
  6. Blue Screen upon start up

Blue Screen upon start up: Upon startup I receive a blue screen telling me there is a problem and Microsoft is gathering information. There is a problem with "memory management" I have only used 17% why is this happening??...
  7. Start up error that leads to blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start up error that leads to blue screen: I was playing rust when all of a sudden my pc crashed and i was shown an orange crash page instead of blue and this was the atop code DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS and this is what failed RzDev_0C00.sys and ive tried wiping my pc but when i try it...
  8. Blue screen after start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen after start up: I have OMEN by HP laptop 15-dc0xxx this year and it was running very smoothly. No issues what so ever. There was an windows update however, I was not in mood to update it at the time because it was always a bad timing for it. Then eventually around a month later I updated...
  9. Pc Blue screened during start up!

Pc Blue screened during start up!: Hey guys, just turned my computer on, and was greeted with a BSOD, I installed 16GB of memory to the already 16GB installed, and ran a Memtest over night with zero errors. I can't remember alot from the BSOD but I do remember it had AMD in the error message. Windows Version...
  10. Win 10. Blue screen on start up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10. Blue screen on start up.: About a month ago I got a blue screen on start up. No keyboard or other user input worked. After some frustration I tried putting it to sleep, on wake up I got the sign in screen. No other issues except the blue screen on start up. Managed to get MS tech on a 'chat', she...