Windows 10: Blue screen on Windows 10

Discus and support Blue screen on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, My laptop with Windows 10 is showing a blue screen with the error 0xc000021a every time I try to access the Windows. When I turn on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thiago_roska, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Blue screen on Windows 10

Hello everyone,

My laptop with Windows 10 is showing a blue screen with the error 0xc000021a every time I try to access the Windows.

When I turn on my laptop, it shows the message: 'Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC' and the options: 'Shut down' and 'Advanced options'. I already tried to fix the computer on the 'Advanced options' using several methods that I found on sites and videos, but nothing I tried worked.

For example: if I choose 'Repair your computer' and then 'Startup Repair, it returns a SrtTrail.txt error. I also tried to run a lot of commands that I found on the internet in the Command Prompt to try to fix this error, but none worked. I also can't restore the system, because it says there's no system restore points available, and I can't boot into safe mode either.

So, I tried to reset the laptop on Advanced options > Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Keep my files. I confirmed on 'Reset' and the laptop started to reset, but when it was about to 50% concluded, unexpectedly my laptop stopped the reset and went back to automatic repair window. I tried this procedure three times, and the same thing happened in all.

Does anyone can help me, please? What can I do to fix this error or reinstall Windows without losing my data and my apps?

Thank you

P.S.: sorry for any mistakes in my text, English isn't my first language.

submitted by /u/thiago_roska
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thiago_roska, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Blue screen on Windows 10

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen on Windows 10

1. Blue screen on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blue screen

2. PC Freezing then blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freezing then blue screen: Okay, so the problem has happened for the past couple months to me and I've tried multiple fixes however none are yet to work. So, my PC loads up completely fine. Logs in fine. Starts up fine. I can initially open anything with no issues. I play my game or write my...
  3. Zoom keeps crashing to a blue screen with stopcode

Zoom keeps crashing to a blue screen with stopcode: Every time I go to start or join a meeting in Zoom, the computer restarts with a blue screen and a "stopcode" message. This started happening after Microsoft Windows 10 update last week. Have tried all the things. Still happening!...
  4. Blue Screen of Death -- whea uncorrectable error -- Nothing Changed

Blue Screen of Death -- whea uncorrectable error -- Nothing Changed: I started getting this BSOD error about a month ago. I tried clean installing and downgrading the OS version, which gave me a different error. I just updated the OS to the most recent version and I'm still getting the same BSOD error. I've uploaded the Minidump file here:...
  5. Frequent Blue screen of death after windows update

Frequent Blue screen of death after windows update: Hi, I have installed the May 2020 update after that I'm experiencing the BSOD. I have an habit of removing previous windows iterations, so I cannot go back to previous build, so I thought these issues might be resolved in new builds in insider preview, so I opted for it and...
  6. PFN_LIST_CURRUPT blue screen when I close Adobe Audition 2020 version

PFN_LIST_CURRUPT blue screen when I close Adobe Audition 2020 version: Hello I've been running Adobe Audition 2020 for some time now and just yesterday I experienced a blue screen error which gives the code PFN_LIST_CURRUPT when I simply try to close the program down. The computer then resets itself. Now this error happens every time I try to...
  7. Blue Screen of death - Skype app - Domain joined computer

Blue Screen of death - Skype app - Domain joined computer: Hi all, We have an issue with BSOD on our computers that we bought few months ago. We installed Windows 10 Pro build 18363, drivers are up to date, windows updates are regularly deployed via SCCM. BSOD appears mainly when users start embedded Skype App that came with Win...
  8. Windows 10 Blue SCreen with Memory DUMP

Windows 10 Blue SCreen with Memory DUMP: My Windows 10 Professional 20H2 got blue screen and event viewer showed there are memory dump generated How to fix the issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blue-screen-with-memory-dump/7b2813a0-d790-40f4-9f2d-fb037e8cfe91
  9. Blue Screen _WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR after upgrading RAM from 4Gb to 8Gb

Blue Screen _WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR after upgrading RAM from 4Gb to 8Gb: Sir, I am facing a blue screen error Code WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with frequently screen freeze and forcibly restart the laptop. I am facing this problem after upgrading my Laptop RAM from 4Gb to 8Gb. Its really frustrating that i am not able to use my laptop properly....
  10. Blue screen error keeps on showing 10-15 mins after i plug in ethernet to my router. What...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen error keeps on showing 10-15 mins after i plug in ethernet to my router. What...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mozyzyzyzy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8dock/blue_screen_error_keeps_on_showing_1015_mins/