Windows 10: Blue screen only when connected to wifi

Discus and support Blue screen only when connected to wifi in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there . My laptop suddenly throws blue screen of death when uts connected to internet via wifi. The screen also shows , WHEA UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sabirshaw, Oct 18, 2020.

1. sabirshaw Win User

Blue screen only when connected to wifi

Hi there .

My laptop suddenly throws blue screen of death when uts connected to internet via wifi.

The screen also shows , WHEA UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

I tried to uninstall all the drives from network adaptors and restart , it dosent seem to work.

I also resetted my computer, but still no cure.

Deleted all tge third party softwares, and nothing happened .

Can someone help me here.

I am using windows 10 on ASUS x497u.

Edit: when i put my computer on airplane mode, it works well

:)

sabirshaw, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 18, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue screen only when connected to wifi - Similar Threads - Blue screen connected

2. Blue screen when connecting to specific wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when connecting to specific wifi: Hello, I have seen different people with the same-ish problem, but each with different solutions, depending on the minidump file. Mine, the latest, can be found here. My mother changed internet provider, and now that I am back for the holiday season I can't connect to the...
  3. Blue screen when connecting to specific wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when connecting to specific wifi: Hello, I have seen different people with the same-ish problem, but each with different solutions, depending on the minidump file. Mine, the latest, can be found here. My mother changed internet provider, and now that I am back for the holiday season I can't connect to the...
  4. Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI

Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI: Link of Minidump belowhttps://okcconventioncenter-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/tmartin_okc-cc_com/EuF51CVNV-5PnxyWk8Ur3zMBtGhJBwTCuzlskltpVOmb3g?e=0Fz9FLHP ProBook 450 G7I have four of these laptops that do the same thing. When connecting to wireless network I get blue...
  5. Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI: Link of Minidump belowhttps://okcconventioncenter-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/tmartin_okc-cc_com/EuF51CVNV-5PnxyWk8Ur3zMBtGhJBwTCuzlskltpVOmb3g?e=0Fz9FLHP ProBook 450 G7I have four of these laptops that do the same thing. When connecting to wireless network I get blue...
  6. Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. [ntoskrnl.exe] Blue Screen when attemping to connect to WiFi connections

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [ntoskrnl.exe] Blue Screen when attemping to connect to WiFi connections: Ive been experiencing BSOD's when connecting to wifi networks via 5ghz bandsAMD 5600xasus tuf b45016gb 3600 cl16 Ive tried reinstalling my drivers multiple times, even using several different wifi adapters to no avail recent dump files...
  8. [ntoskrnl.exe] Blue Screen when attemping to connect to WiFi connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [ntoskrnl.exe] Blue Screen when attemping to connect to WiFi connections: Ive been experiencing BSOD's when connecting to wifi networks via 5ghz bandsAMD 5600xasus tuf b45016gb 3600 cl16 Ive tried reinstalling my drivers multiple times, even using several different wifi adapters to no avail recent dump files...
  9. [ntoskrnl.exe] Blue Screen when attemping to connect to WiFi connections

10. Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Screen When Connected to WIFI: My GIG: HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-dk0132tx I'm using this machine for 4 months now and I'm very much satisfied with the performance! Wireless Network Adapter: Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 Combo The Problem: 1. Random Blue Screen Error...