Windows 10: Blue Screen - PC ran into problem need to restart.

Discus and support Blue Screen - PC ran into problem need to restart. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had a blue screen at least twice this month. The first time I see it in View Archived Messages/Reliability Monitor is on October 3rd, however I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MicLou_0323, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Blue Screen - PC ran into problem need to restart.

I have had a blue screen at least twice this month. The first time I see it in View Archived Messages/Reliability Monitor is on October 3rd, however I am not positive that is the first time it occurred. Today when it occurred, I got took a picture of the screen and it says: The stop code is: SYSTEM_THREAD-EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, What failed: FLTMGR.SYS. Any advice?

:)

MicLou_0323, Oct 24, 2020

2. Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Blue screen that says ‘Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart’. It will not restart

A blue screen keeps popping up that says ‘Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart’. It will not restart and the screen continuously pops up with this message.

danitapina, Oct 24, 2020
  4. JennyHoff Win User

Blue Screen - PC ran into problem need to restart.

Blue screen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

I have had my Huawei Matebook X Pro for a few months now and since day one, at least once a week, I have been getting a blue screen saying, " Blue Screen - PC ran into problem need to restart. :( Your computer ran into a problem and must restart". I have googled and tried just about every fix I can find
    to get rid of the problem, but nothing has helped.

I have tried the following:

• Made sure I have the latest Windows updates
    • Downloaded and installed/updated BIOS
    • Ran the system file checker (did not find anything wrong)
    • Ran a startup repair (there was nothing to repair)
    • Downloaded the PC manager to scan the hardware to see if it works correctly (it does)
    • Updated drivers both via the PC manager and via the device manager
    • Unchecked the "Activate quick start" in power options

I have not tried the system restore since there has been no date that the computer did not do this - I got the blue screen on the first day I used it. Neither have I tried restoring the registry files, for the same reason that I did not try the system restore.
    Is this something I should still try to do? If not, what else can I do?

Thankful for any help!

JennyHoff, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen - PC ran into problem need to restart.

1. Blue Screen - PC ran into problem need to restart. - Similar Threads - Blue Screen ran

2. Pc ran into a problem and needs to restart blue screen pop up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc ran into a problem and needs to restart blue screen pop up: So i was minding my own business, typing some stuff and chatting with my friends on discord, and all of a sudden, my mouse cursor froze. I could do anything and it was like that for about 20-30 seconds. Then, a blue screen with a sad face prompted saying that my pc...
  3. Blue screen Your pc ran into a problem needs to restart....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen Your pc ran into a problem needs to restart....: I bought a new lenovo laptop and a internet protection thing you install to protect you will o. The internet. I didn't install it until a couple months later. Then I started having problems my internet wouldn't connect. Then when I tried connecting it would freeze then got to...
  4. PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: My laptop is dual booted and whenever I try into go into windows I get the error that my pc ran into problem and needs to restart but I am able to go into Ubuntu easily. I can't even enter safemode. Whenever I do I get the following error again that your pc ran into...
  5. Blue Screen: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: My child has a evoo 32GB quad core with windows 10. I keep getting a blue screen that says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error information and then we'll restart for you. Error code: WHEA uncorrectable error. It will restart...
  6. Blue screen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

Blue screen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": I have had my Huawei Matebook X Pro for a few months now and since day one, at least once a week, I have been getting a blue screen saying, " :( Your computer ran into a problem and must restart". I have googled and tried just about every fix I can find to get rid of the...
  7. PC ran into problem and needs to restart

PC ran into problem and needs to restart: I am continuously getting "PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" issue. I have tried disk checking using "chkdsk" command but got no problem with the disk. what might be the possible reason. please suggest something as I do not want to reset my system....
  8. pc ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc ran into a problem and needs to restart: i just recently got my pc. i was just using it and all of the sudden the blue screen saying "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" and its been stuck on 0% for a few hours now. it doesnt move on or anything its just been frozen on 0%. ive looked up if i can do...
  9. Blue screen that says ‘Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart’. It will not restart

Blue screen that says ‘Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart’. It will not restart: A blue screen keeps popping up that says ‘Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart’. It will not restart and the screen continuously pops up with this message....
  10. PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Support
    PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I had upgraded my Acer Aspire Laptop (CORE i5 - 4GB RAM) from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 recently. As it was running very slow, I decided to do a 'clean reset'. By mistake, the recovery partition also cleaned. It then went to a blue screen saying "Your PC ran into a problem...