Windows 10: Blue Screen pops up when my computer sleeps

Discus and support Blue Screen pops up when my computer sleeps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get a blue screen when the computer sleeps saying there is a PNP fatal error and that Microsoft will restart my computer. When I first contacted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ROBERT M10, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Blue Screen pops up when my computer sleeps

I get a blue screen when the computer sleeps saying there is a PNP fatal error and that Microsoft will restart my computer. When I first contacted Microsoft, I was instructed to install an updated Windows 10. This worked for about a week. Then the blue screen problem started up again. Very frustrating.

:)

ROBERT M10, Feb 8, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Blue Screen pops up when my computer sleeps

Windows 10 blue screens after waking from sleep.

Steps to that cause this problem:

• Allowing windows to sleep.
    • Waking once, logging in.
    • Allowing it to sleep once more.
    • Wait for some time like 2 hours.
    • Try to login again.
    After all these steps my laptop Dell Vostro 3546, stops responding on the login screen, no inputs will be taken and then Blue screens by saying Critical_Store_Exception. I have collected some crash dumps and posted it here: CrashDumps.

Blue Screen View says that the BSOD happened because of something went wrong with the ntoskrnl.exe, address ntoskrnl+142760, file version of ntoskrnl.exe is "10.0.10586.306 (th2_release_sec.160422-1850)".

Aniruddha S Prasad, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen pops up when my computer sleeps

1. Blue Screen pops up when my computer sleeps - Similar Threads - Blue Screen pops

2. Blue screen when computer goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when computer goes to sleep: Hello,We have a user that has their screens go blue when she leaves and the computer goes to sleep. Clicking or hitting a single button on the keyboard doesn't work. The only was for her to get back to the main login screen is hitting Ctrl+Alt+Delete. When she leaves for...
  3. Blue screen when computer goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when computer goes to sleep: Hello,We have a user that has their screens go blue when she leaves and the computer goes to sleep. Clicking or hitting a single button on the keyboard doesn't work. The only was for her to get back to the main login screen is hitting Ctrl+Alt+Delete. When she leaves for...
  4. Blue screen when computer goes to sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer goes blue screen when waking up from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer goes blue screen when waking up from Sleep: Hello all,I have a newer issue with my computer. I put my computer to sleep whenever I’m done using it. When I boot it back up, I’ll log in, everything will be normal for a second, then the screen will just turn black, it will flash back to my desktop, then I’ll get blue...
  6. Computer goes blue screen when waking up from Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer goes blue screen when waking up from Sleep: Hello all,I have a newer issue with my computer. I put my computer to sleep whenever I’m done using it. When I boot it back up, I’ll log in, everything will be normal for a second, then the screen will just turn black, it will flash back to my desktop, then I’ll get blue...
  7. Computer goes blue screen when waking up from Sleep

8. Blue Screen when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when waking up from sleep: Hi, I often but not always get a BSOD when my PC wakes up from sleeping mode. Most of the time the code is "unexpected store exception," but sometimes I get other codes. Any other ideas? Thanks and Regards,...
  9. A blue screen often pops up on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A blue screen often pops up on my computer: A blue screen often pops up on my computer with a lot of letters. At first I thought that some kind of program wasn’t working. But now I think more and more that this is a Windows error. How to deal with this?...
  10. Blue screen when waking up from sleep

Blue screen when waking up from sleep: I put my computer to sleep and went off to do some work. Firefox and Jetbrains PyCharm were active before putting it to sleep. When I came back and opened the lid, rather than showing me the lock screen, it showed me the dell screen indicating it had restarted. The...