Windows 10: Blue screen problem and memory issue.

Discus and support Blue screen problem and memory issue. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [IMG] When I'm playing call of duty 4 around 20 min this screen comming everytime, then restarting. Sometimes when reastart it indicate automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pushpakumarade silva, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Blue screen problem and memory issue.

Blue screen problem and memory issue. [​IMG]

When I'm playing call of duty 4 around 20 min this screen comming everytime, then restarting. Sometimes when reastart it indicate automatic repair or diagnostic it's take few minutes. I try to fix problem with dell supportassist, when it check memory blue screen indicate again and restart. Blue screen problem and memory issue. [​IMG]

Then i done the diagnostics boot to indicate the problem.

It says memory issue. Haw to fix this. Always comming this blue scree problem. Blue screen problem and memory issue. [​IMG]Blue screen problem and memory issue. [​IMG]

:)

pushpakumarade silva, Apr 13, 2020

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Blue screen problem and memory issue.

Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen problem and memory issue.

1. Blue screen problem and memory issue. - Similar Threads - Blue screen problem

2. Memory Management Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Management Blue Screen: I've started having blue screens that typically say memory management as the cause. These started about a month ago. My specs are:Intel 12700KNvidia RTX 3060 Ti32 GB DDR4 3200 MTMSI Z690 DDR4 WifiSabrent Rocket 4 plus 2TBCorsair RM850x PSUThis usually happens after I close an...
  3. Attempted Write to Readonly Memory blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attempted Write to Readonly Memory blue screen issue: Hello Am facing this issue from last week I tried all the online solutions with no luck Should I reinstall windows ?Am using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attempted-write-to-readonly-memory-blue-screen/bc0d54e4-9e28-42a4-938b-70f764b21656
  4. Attempted Write to Readonly Memory blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attempted Write to Readonly Memory blue screen issue: Hello Am facing this issue from last week I tried all the online solutions with no luck Should I reinstall windows ?Am using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attempted-write-to-readonly-memory-blue-screen/bc0d54e4-9e28-42a4-938b-70f764b21656
  5. Attempted Write to Readonly Memory blue screen issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Blue screen memory management...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen memory management...: I just got new ram installed in my computer, it's 16 GB DDR4 ram. I got a blue screen for "Memory Management" and I ran the tool for windows 10 and it just says I have a hardware problem and contact the manufacturer. I just need to know what needs to be fixed and I'll fix the...
  7. Memory management error blue screen problem

Memory management error blue screen problem: Hi, I've got a samsun ssd 870 evo lately, and I installed a fresh copy of win 10 pro on it. Everything looked to be working fine for the first day; however on the next day, after I let windows update install updates and drivers, I've started getting all sorts of memory...
  8. Blue Screen of Death Memory Management Issues

Blue Screen of Death Memory Management Issues: I am having consistent problems with memory management BSODs and it is becoming more and more frequent. I checked for corrupted files, there seemed to have been some after running sfc /scannow. However, even after fixing these errors I am still getting memory management...
  9. Blue Screen and Memory Issue. Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen and Memory Issue. Help?: My HP laptop had been working fine up until a couple days ago, when it randomly blue screened. I guess there were some warning signs of sorts in the form of Firefox tabs crashing somewhat often, but I didn't know what to think. Until today, when my laptop blue screened again....
  10. Memory Management Blue Screen

Memory Management Blue Screen: Some days ago I'm having this blue screen when I close some programs, don't know exactly which, I used the memory diagnostic, the nfc/scannow command and now I'm reinstalling my nVidia drivers... Someone help, It's really annoying. (I don't know if this is relevant but when...