Windows 10: Blue screen problem codes: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support Blue screen problem codes: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So , today when i played with sone friends ive got bluescreen 2 times same error. Stop codes:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I didnt lag even a little and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ErvinPS, Mar 12, 2020.

1. ErvinPS Win User

Blue screen problem codes: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

So , today when i played with sone friends ive got bluescreen 2 times same error. Stop codes:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I didnt lag even a little and it happened randomly and from then it stays blocked on 100%.

:)

ErvinPS, Mar 12, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Blue screen problem codes: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen problem codes: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

1. Blue screen problem codes: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - Blue screen problem

2. What is the problem with the blue screen system_service_exception?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the problem with the blue screen system_service_exception?: Tonight, my computer has a blue screen state, obviously my computer does not have much memory load, but it automatically restarts, this is my dmp file, hope to solve the...
  3. What is the problem with the blue screen system_service_exception?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the problem with the blue screen system_service_exception?: Tonight, my computer has a blue screen state, obviously my computer does not have much memory load, but it automatically restarts, this is my dmp file, hope to solve the...
  4. Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Dear Sirs, just today for the second time, I had a problem with my PC. The crash stopcode is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: win32kbase.sys Please could you help me to understand if and what I must do ? Please note that the message displayed on the screen...
  5. Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello everyone, Why I am getting a blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION "portcls.sys"? It happened when I start my laptop or while I am using it Please help, I don't wanna lose my documents...
  6. Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello everyone, Why I am getting a blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION? It happened when Skype for Business automatically launched....
  7. Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Just got a new blue screen. Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhlplgLXHSNpK5pGv?e=sCsIFF Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-systemserviceexception/a42684f0-ca18-414a-9f80-f77c5cfb1ecc
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen: [IMG] I was just having look into my email and suddenly this Screen appeared ! After reading abt this Error, I got to know the cause and how to troubleshoot this one. But for troubleshooting this screen needs to get away right.... It's already 100% I've been waiting...
  9. Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: I just got a blue screen which caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhTuVvL6SAWlM1Zvj?e=pP5UUK Someone help me out please, thanks!...
  10. Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error

Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error: Guys please help my laptop sometimes gets a blue screen error for no and random reason. I have an asus laptop windows 10 64bit. I have automatic microsoft windows update on so its always updated. I just updated all of my drivers (not sure if that's the cause of the blue...