Windows 10: Blue screen problem when playing minecraft on a older version then 1.14.4 please help.

Discus and support Blue screen problem when playing minecraft on a older version then 1.14.4 please help. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since I downloaded Minecraft a little after the 1.14.4 update I have had problems playing on older versions of Minecraft. I keep trying to play on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DomonicLeal, May 22, 2020.

1. Blue screen problem when playing minecraft on a older version then 1.14.4 please help.

Ever since I downloaded Minecraft a little after the 1.14.4 update I have had problems playing on older versions of Minecraft. I keep trying to play on 1.8 but I just keep getting a blue screen saying "video_scheduler_internal _error", I am able to play on older versions for a few minutes. I don't know why this is happening and I would like to know how to fix it. I have a Dell computer and I use badlion client, I have tried to play older versions without badlion and it still gives me a blue screen.

:)

DomonicLeal, May 22, 2020

2. Get BSOD When Playing Minecraft, Error:Thread stuck in disc driver

We just got a new computer that came with Windows 10. Its an Asus K31bf. Everytime my son plays Minecraft, I get a blue screen with an error msg thread_stuck_in_disc_driver and it tries to restart the computer. Sometimes it restarts no problem, other times it will freeze on the blue screen and I have to manually shut it off and restart. I have no idea how to fix this issue. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

strokeschick, May 22, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 22, 2020
  4. Blue screen problem when playing minecraft on a older version then 1.14.4 please help.

Can't play older versions of minecraft on 1.11.2 launcher

Hi Erin,

If you encounter issues playing an older version of a game, this may be due to compatibility issues with the game and the Windows 10 PC. Here are the troubleshooting solutions that you may perform to resolve this issue:

Solution 1: Windows apps troubleshooter

The Windows apps troubleshooter can help diagnose and resolve issues with games downloaded from the Windows Store. Click this

link
    to run this troubleshooter.

Solution 2: Program Compatibility Troubleshooter

Running the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter will allow the game to run using the settings from a previous version of Windows. See

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows
    for the steps.

Solution 3: Check for updates

We also recommend checking if there are updates available for the game and the Windows 10 PC. Refer to the following links for the steps:

Notify us with the progress. We're here to clear things up.

Catherine Cus., May 22, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen problem when playing minecraft on a older version then 1.14.4 please help.

1. Blue screen problem when playing minecraft on a older version then 1.14.4 please help. - Similar Threads - Blue screen problem

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen continuously when playing Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen continuously when playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft for a while, but lately, I've been getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD. Can anyone help me?Here is the link for the minidump : 041024-12640-01.dmp...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen continuously when playing Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen continuously when playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft for a while, but lately, I've been getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD. Can anyone help me?Here is the link for the minidump : 041024-12640-01.dmp...
  4. Blue Screen when playing Minecraft Forge 1.12.2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when playing Minecraft Forge 1.12.2: I am trying to play 1.12.2 Forge Minecraft and everything seems to work. However when I minus/minimize out of Minecraft, and then go back in, my computer blue screens. It ONLY happens to Minecraft Forge 1.12.2. I don't have this problem for any other Minecraft version. All of...
  5. Blue Screen when playing Minecraft Forge 1.12.2

Blue Screen when playing Minecraft Forge 1.12.2: I am trying to play 1.12.2 Forge Minecraft and everything seems to work. However when I minus/minimize out of Minecraft, and then go back in, my computer blue screens. It ONLY happens to Minecraft Forge 1.12.2. I don't have this problem for any other Minecraft version. All of...
  6. Blue Screen please help.

Blue Screen please help.: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  7. Blue Screen of Death Problems - please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Problems - please help: Hi, I wondered if someone could help me please -My laptop has been crashing a few times recently with the dreaded Blue Screen of Death. At first, the code for what failed was: 'SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION+NOT_HANDLED - wdiwifi.sys' - I looked up what this could mean and looked at...
  8. Blue Screen of Death Problems - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death Problems - please help: Hi, I wondered if someone could help me please -My laptop has been crashing a few times recently with the dreaded Blue Screen of Death. At first, the code for what failed was: 'SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION+NOT_HANDLED - wdiwifi.sys' - I looked up what this could mean and looked at...
  9. Blue Screen of Death Problems - please help

10. Play Forza Horizon 4 on older Windows Update Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Play Forza Horizon 4 on older Windows Update Version: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition for my PC yesterday, but I was unable to install it. The Microsoft store said it didn't recognize anywhere to install the game. I can't download the Xbox Beta app for PC because it requires the May 2019 Windows Update and I am...