Windows 10: Blue screen problem "your computer is having a problem and needs to restart ..."

Discus and support Blue screen problem "your computer is having a problem and needs to restart ..." in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, While I am working, it suddenly turns off with the following message "your computer has encountered a problem" ... I did a system update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by #Béatrice.tai#, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Blue screen problem "your computer is having a problem and needs to restart ..."

Hello,

While I am working, it suddenly turns off with the following message "your computer has encountered a problem" ...

I did a system update, priority and sla but the problem is still not resolved on my HP PROBOOK 650G2 laptop.

Would it be possible to help me if you please.

Thanking you in advance.

Beatrice

:)

#Béatrice.tai#, Dec 29, 2019

2. Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue screen problem "your computer is having a problem and needs to restart ..."

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen problem "your computer is having a problem and needs to restart ..."

1. Blue screen problem "your computer is having a problem and needs to restart ..." - Similar Threads - Blue screen problem

2. Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart problem: While working, the screen suddenly goes blue and displays the error as described in the subject. It started about about a month ago and has been very frequent these days. Please help, it is a huge problem....
  3. Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart problem: While working, the screen suddenly goes blue and displays the error as described in the subject. It started about about a month ago and has been very frequent these days. Please help, it is a huge problem....
  4. My Laptop restarting in blue screen "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop restarting in blue screen "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart": Hi, My laptop restarting occasionally while working, bluescreen appears "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you" what would be the reason and solution for that?...
  5. Blue screen Your pc ran into a problem needs to restart....

Blue screen Your pc ran into a problem needs to restart....: I bought a new lenovo laptop and a internet protection thing you install to protect you will o. The internet. I didn't install it until a couple months later. Then I started having problems my internet wouldn't connect. Then when I tried connecting it would freeze then got to...
  6. Blue Screen - PC ran into problem need to restart.

Blue Screen - PC ran into problem need to restart.: I have had a blue screen at least twice this month. The first time I see it in View Archived Messages/Reliability Monitor is on October 3rd, however I am not positive that is the first time it occurred. Today when it occurred, I got took a picture of the screen and it says:...
  7. Blue Screen: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: My child has a evoo 32GB quad core with windows 10. I keep getting a blue screen that says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error information and then we'll restart for you. Error code: WHEA uncorrectable error. It will restart...
  8. Your computer have problems and need to restart it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your computer have problems and need to restart it.: Hello, Actually i installed a windows 10 pro in my pc on yesterday and it is working fine yesterday i have also updated to latest version but from today when i start my pc it started to showing "your pc have a problem and need to restart it" and show a different different...
  9. Blue screen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

Blue screen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": I have had my Huawei Matebook X Pro for a few months now and since day one, at least once a week, I have been getting a blue screen saying, " :( Your computer ran into a problem and must restart". I have googled and tried just about every fix I can find to get rid of the...
  10. Blue screen that says ‘Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart’. It will not restart

Blue screen that says ‘Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart’. It will not restart: A blue screen keeps popping up that says ‘Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart’. It will not restart and the screen continuously pops up with this message....