Windows 10: blue screen problems

Discus and support blue screen problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi I have been experiencing BSOD recently. It is normally irql_not_less_or_equal and I have had a memory_management error once. I have checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anthony-Taylor, Jan 31, 2019.

1. blue screen problems

hi

I have been experiencing BSOD recently. It is normally irql_not_less_or_equal and I have had a memory_management error once. I have checked drivers and updated where possible, run memory tests for hours (no faults). The computer can run for weeks and no problem, then have a flurry or BSOD.

I did try Driver verification and it did flag an error and got into an endless loop with no information on what was the cause.

Can anyone help with the memory dump for the latest BSOD.

memory dump

Regards

Anthony

:)

Anthony-Taylor, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 31, 2019
  4. blue screen problems

Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

blue screen problems

1. blue screen problems - Similar Threads - blue screen problems

2. Blue screen problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen problems: So anytime I have a game open, my laptop HP Pavilion Gaming 15-Inch Laptop is fine, it doesn't have any issues at all but when I don't have a game on in the background and I have a browser or discord open it blue screens constantly. I've reset my laptop several times, made...
  3. Blue screen problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen problems: Can somebody help with blue screen errorMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\031123-10015-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are...
  4. Blue screen problems

Blue screen problems: Can anyone help, I switched on my computer to find a blue screen saying there is a problem with it is being fixed, it will restart once fixed. It quickly goes to 100% and then restarts, only to go through the same time and time again...
  5. Problems with blue screening

Problems with blue screening: Over time my desktop has blue screened more and more to a point it where it does it every 20 - 50 mins and is unbearable, any help would be appreciated and I'm happy to provide any dump or crash files or anything you may need....
  6. Blue screen problem

Blue screen problem: I have problem with blue screen.Stop code: ATTEMPED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORYWhat failed: mouclass.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-problem/46935e72-e4fd-45f5-9b01-f33a4d07489e
  7. Blue screen problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen problem: Basically i have the blue screen problem, so when i follow Stephen to restart it says that my pc did not start correctly or troubleshooter couldnt fix the problem so it stay un the option screen. I select restart but say there is an error and so with every available option...
  8. Blue screen problems

Blue screen problems: Recently I started to get frequent blue screens on my pc and there were several different messages more than 5 different ones displayed like Page fault in nonpaged area. Anyway I went to Curry's/PCWorld and was told it could be hardware related or software related but...
  9. Blue Screen problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen problem: So, I just got a other Blue screen (the third one in the last two days, always the same one), can somebody help? submitted by /u/FeuersternWaCa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie7e5n/blue_screen_problem/
  10. Blue Screen Problem

Blue Screen Problem: Built this PC two months ago, had blue screen errors such as memory management and system service exception. It happens every time I use my computer. It is so annoying! Please help me fix it. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmSvsBBNO4xYiFQbEgzHQCzpJxF_...