Windows 10: Blue screen question/memory.dmp

Discus and support Blue screen question/memory.dmp in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I have had a recurring kmode_exception_not_handled related crash, with no following information. Nothing to pinpoint on the actual blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RoundMetalBox, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Blue screen question/memory.dmp

Recently I have had a recurring kmode_exception_not_handled related crash, with no following information. Nothing to pinpoint on the actual blue screen what caused it, I.E, no process name or driver name ect. I had read that this crash is tends to designate such information on the actual blue screen itself. I have since, dug into the MEMORY.DMP, and am 70% lost. It seems it may be a ROGRepublic of Gamers/Asus process causing this issue. However, I am rather ignorant when it comes to reading these dumps. I figured I would pose the question to those who are vastly more proficient in decipherin

:)

RoundMetalBox, Nov 24, 2022

2. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Blue screen question/memory.dmp

Windows 10 Stop Code Blue Screen of Death

Hi Truth_X_ile,

A faulty memory, system service or driver code are some of the possible causes of the blue screen error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen question/memory.dmp

1. Blue screen question/memory.dmp - Similar Threads - Blue screen question

2. Memory DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory DMP file: Can someone please run this minidump file and tell me specifically what's causing my blue Screen error to pop-up, I don't understand the errors and the cause.My system specs: Win 1016 GB ddr4 ramRTX 2070512 x2 NVMeintel i10 10th genminidump File:...
  3. Memory DMP file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory DMP file: Can someone please run this minidump file and tell me specifically what's causing my blue Screen error to pop-up, I don't understand the errors and the cause.My system specs: Win 1016 GB ddr4 ramRTX 2070512 x2 NVMeintel i10 10th genminidump File:...
  4. Memory DMP file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Question on blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question on blue screen: Hey there, I got a random blue screen. laptop did an automatic reset and everything is fine right now, but I would like to know how to prevent this and what the issue is in the first place. My drivers seem to have been up to date and what not.I haven't a clue on what the...
  6. Question on blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question on blue screen: Hey there, I got a random blue screen. laptop did an automatic reset and everything is fine right now, but I would like to know how to prevent this and what the issue is in the first place. My drivers seem to have been up to date and what not.I haven't a clue on what the...
  7. Memory DMP- I keep getting blue screened- RAM problem?

Memory DMP- I keep getting blue screened- RAM problem?: I have had to buy two more hard drives because my windows keeps getting corrupted. I have tried to solve the problem but at this point I have no clue. I recently looked into the memory dump windows made and now I'm thinking it could be an issue related to my ram?...
  8. Memory DMP- I keep getting blue screened

Memory DMP- I keep getting blue screened: I have had to buy two more hard drives because my windows keeps getting corrupted. I have tried to solve the problem but at this point I have no clue. I recently looked into the memory dump windows made and now I'm thinking it could be an issue related to my ram?...
  9. Crash/ Memory Dmp.

Crash/ Memory Dmp.: I am experiencing crashing on my computer and was hoping someone could help me figure out the cause. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ea 0xffffe00d12d5c100, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  10. Blue screen dmp file

Blue screen dmp file: https://lmkohn-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/tims/ETCNRAyvqahLt67HZ2aEd50Bus8eDYKCacmWyLcx3_jM2w?e=EZKQaF https://lmkohn-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/tims/EUGde9sZtdJKu5x4JQ5UnNIBJ-q20KQj9c_y_0ND4v14Hg?e=p9Nx6U I have had a couple of memory dumps can you help translate the dmp file?...