Windows 10: Blue Screen Randomly while idle-ly watching youtube

Discus and support Blue Screen Randomly while idle-ly watching youtube in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; very first occourence for me personally. in all my years of owning this PC 6 years to be exact its never bluescreened. anyways quick run down. was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DiBBz, Feb 9, 2017.

1. DiBBz Win User

Blue Screen Randomly while idle-ly watching youtube

very first occourence for me personally. in all my years of owning this PC 6 years to be exact its never bluescreened. anyways quick run down. was pretty much just watching youtube and that was it. audio and everything became unresponsive. i know that cause the audio was constantly repeating and stuttering of a milisecond of audio indicating something bad has happened.

event viewer shows: Event ID 18: WHEA-Logger

A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Internal Timer ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 0The details view of this entry contains further information.

looked into it a bit and found a ton of stuff it could be related to, but needing assistance in order to narrow down the problem more.

the PC as a whole is 6 years old maybe even 7. PSU is at least 2-3 maybe and GPU is 2-3 (got it at the same time of the PSU)

and hard drive.. well i had HDD problems previous but this is a new HDD. had it around 1 month 3 weeks now. cause no problems thus far.

any help would be greatly appreciated, as this just happened out of no where and was a shockingly unexpected event.

Ps. How do i get rid of TFdebugfiles folder thats left over from the DM_Log Collector on my desktop ???

Attachment 120665

:)

DiBBz, Feb 9, 2017

2. Windows 10 has some serious problems

While watching YouTube, my computer randomly froze, uppon that, i restared my computer, and it froze on the bios screen. After restarting 5 time and a triple boot loop, it worked, then froze again.

NathanEnciso, Feb 9, 2017
  3. BSOD randomly when YouTube is playing

Hi,

I have been struggling on and off for a while now with a blue screen issue when my computer has a YouTube video playing. This error does not occur while playing graphically intensive games, watching Twitch TV streams, or even both at once, even for extended
    periods (6+ hours, often when left on overnight). The error occurs seemingly randomly while YouTube is running, and I have experienced it after watching videos for anything from 10 minutes to 4 or more hours.

I am not sure what the procedure is on posting minidump files, or system specs, but I am more than willing to provide information if anyone asks. I have been dealing with this issue for about 4-5 months now, and I have dug for driver updates for a long time,
    but to no avail.

Thank you

Conner Catanese, Feb 9, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Dibbz,

Unfortunately, with a single 0x124 crash and not much else to go on there is no course if action that could be suggested, because to troubleshoot 0x124 crashes multiple dumps are required for a proper course.
    This is simply because a 0x124 usually has not enough information when it's lonely. Multiple dumps are used to get a pattern.

The 0x124 occured, because the CPU reported an internal timer error. If one would research it, you may get results that say the CPU is the cause. Normally there is a good chance the CPU would be the cause, but with a single crash I honestly doubt it.
    Code: =============================================================================== Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffde00f83e8138 Section @ ffffde00f83e82c0 Offset : 664 Length : 264 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : Fatal Error : Internal timer (Proc 0 Bank 5) Status : 0xbe00000000800400 Address : 0x00003fff1ab4b52e Misc. : 0x0000000000000001[/quote]

axe0, Feb 9, 2017
  5. DiBBz Win User
    [/quote] ah i see. well currently after the crash i had the PC running for around another 2-3 hours with no issues. and during that time it was majority research and testing temp's (currently not tested under heavy load) to see if that might have been the cause but highly doubt it.

if another crash happens il make sure to keep giving the dumps. and if this happens on a regular occurrence witch i hope does not happen. then it should be pretty evident at that point that it might be a hardware related issue!

DiBBz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Blue Screen Randomly while idle-ly watching youtube - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Randomly

2. Blue Screen and random restarts almost always while watching youtube on chrome!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen and random restarts almost always while watching youtube on chrome!: Ok, have been almost 2 weeks i have been having issues with blue screens and restarts, 99% of the time while watching youtube, it happened only one time during a game and i use this pc for gaming only, when i go to the reliability report is always related to the Microsoft...
  3. Blue Screen and random restarts almost always while watching youtube on chrome!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen and random restarts almost always while watching youtube on chrome!: Ok, have been almost 2 weeks i have been having issues with blue screens and restarts, 99% of the time while watching youtube, it happened only one time during a game and i use this pc for gaming only, when i go to the reliability report is always related to the Microsoft...
  4. Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome

Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome: Hi,I am encountering Blue Screen when only watching Youtube on Chrome,Here are the actions I have done before the errors occured1. Updated windows2. Installed additional 8gb RAM on my laptop3. Updated Nvidia driver but an error occured during downloading stuck at 100% on GE...
  5. Random black screen while watching YouTube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random black screen while watching YouTube: Hello. I was watching LTT Linus tech tips and out of nowhere, a random black color took over my screen. Audio was still playing, but any button presses and mouse clicks didn't work. I held my power button for about 15 seconds woah, too long... I've had this before with RAM...
  6. Random black screen while watching YouTube

Random black screen while watching YouTube: Hello. I was watching LTT Linus tech tips and out of nowhere, a random black color took over my screen. Audio was still playing, but any button presses and mouse clicks didn't work. I held my power button for about 15 seconds woah, too long... I've had this before with RAM...
  7. Windows Blue Screen while watching YouTube video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Blue Screen while watching YouTube video: I was watching a YouTube video on Chrome on my computer, when the audio froze and my computer blue screened shortly after. But the video portion of the screen was still there, just a little darker, so it covered the entire blue screen message, and I wasn't able to make out...
  8. Blue Screens while idle

Blue Screens while idle: So hi, Im stuck with this problem since I build new computer 2 mounts ago. Everything is working nicely when playing games, no overheating high framerates. But when I stop playing I get blue screen. I exit a game and start watching YT or something and than boom Blue screen. I...
  9. Monitor shuts off randomly while watching Youtube

Monitor shuts off randomly while watching Youtube: Hi, So Ive had this issue for a while. I have been watching videos on youtube only to then have my monitor completely shut off, i still hear the sounds playing then it comes back after a few seconds. I was lucky enough to get a 3080 and when i first got it i had this on...
  10. Random BSOD while watching Youtube video

Random BSOD while watching Youtube video: Was watching a Youtube video when suddenly I got this BSOD called UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Thanks in advance! 32640