Windows 10: Blue Screen RDR FILE SYSTEM

Discus and support Blue Screen RDR FILE SYSTEM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased a NAS drive and after installing the manufacturers recommended software I started getting the following blue screen error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sandra Joyce, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:32 AM.

1. Blue Screen RDR FILE SYSTEM

Hello,

I recently purchased a NAS drive and after installing the manufacturers recommended software I started getting the following blue screen error message on starting my PC:

RDR_FILE_SYSTEM

what failed: mrxsmb20.sys

I uninstalled QNAP's software, and thought it had solved the problem. However, it is still happening - the blue screen. I have also raised a support ticket with QNAP.

What is causing this blue screen and how can it be fixed?

:)

Sandra Joyce, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:32 AM

2. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

4. Blue Screen RDR FILE SYSTEM

Blue Screen Error (Auto Restarting)

We have using NAS mapped file server. When we are reading the office files from that drive the system got hanged and restarted suddenly with a blue screen error. In the blue screen we are getting Stop Code: RDR File System, Failed: mrxsmb20.sys

Is any solution for this issue?

Please do the needful immediately.

YadhukrishnaVS, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:34 AM
Thema:

Blue Screen RDR FILE SYSTEM

1. Blue Screen RDR FILE SYSTEM - Similar Threads - Blue Screen RDR

2. Blue screen dmp file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen dmp file: https://lmkohn-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/tims/ETCNRAyvqahLt67HZ2aEd50Bus8eDYKCacmWyLcx3_jM2w?e=EZKQaF https://lmkohn-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/tims/EUGde9sZtdJKu5x4JQ5UnNIBJ-q20KQj9c_y_0ND4v14Hg?e=p9Nx6U I have had a couple of memory dumps can you help translate the dmp file?...
  3. Fix RDR FILE SYSTEM Blue Screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix RDR FILE SYSTEM Blue Screen on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Most of the Blue Screen of Deaths occur because of drivers. It can happen when you update the existing driver to the latest version, or […] This article Fix RDR FILE SYSTEM Blue Screen on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. System Restarts with a blue screen

System Restarts with a blue screen: I am having a trouble for more than 10 days and now I request everyone to help me. My computer restarts with stop codes: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. I have seen only those as the system restarts fast. I am on windows 10 and this problem started...
  5. "System License Violation" Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    "System License Violation" Blue Screen: I was having internet issues the past couple of days where I was not able to access internet at all on my laptop. I contacted HP and they instructed me to perform a Recovery which would allow me to go back and restore my PC to a point in time before the issue started when...
  6. system file error code solfs5.sys on blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    system file error code solfs5.sys on blue screen: each time when my lectures are completed on rioplay 2 there is blue screen it shows your pc ran into a problem solfs5.sys failed it has been already 3 times it shows blue screen with same problem error code what to do...
  7. System Crash and Blue Screen

System Crash and Blue Screen: Hi there all, My computer never crashes, it has crashed twice in the past couple days consistently to create a problem. I have uploaded the dump files and system info. Anything helps!! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnM0r4-pnYFNiFALWoKNYagBkuGV?e=tsoSND...
  8. Blue Screen, then system restarted.

Blue Screen, then system restarted.: This blue screen appeared. Here are the pics. All the event view warnings show the speed of the processor 0, 2, 4, 3, 5, 7 6, 1 changed to 63%. What is event view telling me? Would this problem happen again? After I got this blue screen, I did an update. I've included the...
  9. Blue Screen - System got crashed.

Blue Screen - System got crashed.: Hi, I got a blue screen with a QR Code. After that i restarted my laptop but it is showing blank screen and there is no task bar. i am unable to launch explorer.exe. it is showing error. i have to go to task manager and run a desk and type c:. I am unable to find option for...
  10. Blue screen in system service exception

Blue screen in system service exception: [IMG]How to slove this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-in-system-service-exception/6a14eb0c-122c-4174-8720-ffbeb5d6f11a