Windows 10: Blue Screen / Re-Open programs / Right Click- New takes 2-5 seconds

Discus and support Blue Screen / Re-Open programs / Right Click- New takes 2-5 seconds in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I bought a 3 weeks ago a computer made of components (i9-9900k, Nvidia 2080 TI Strix, Maximus XI Hero ..) and I started to have these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Irimescu Sorin, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Blue Screen / Re-Open programs / Right Click- New takes 2-5 seconds

Hello everyone, I bought a 3 weeks ago a computer made of components (i9-9900k, Nvidia 2080 TI Strix, Maximus XI Hero ..) and I started to have these problems:
    - Blue Screen when running a game or a program (adobe premiere pro)
    - It takes a lot (2-5 seconds) when I click right - new

- Stop all the programs, take down the power from PC and re-open some programs or browser every time I start

I paid to those who made this setup, updated to bios and drivers. I checked these things and are up to date.

What to do ? What is the problem or how can I solve it?

Many thanks.

:)

Irimescu Sorin, Jun 3, 2019

2. BLUE SCREEN: Kernel_security_check_failure everytime I open any Adobe program.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

In order to identify if this is a compatibility related issue, I would suggest you to try installing the programs in compatibility mode and check the issue persists.

1. Right-click on the setup file of the program and select "Properties".

2. Select "Compatibility" Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to "Run this program in Compatibility mode" and select Windows 8
    from the drop down list.

4. Let the program install and then check the functionality

Also, refer to the steps suggested by Babu V on How to troubleshoot
    blue screen errors in Windows 10

Let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 3, 2019
  3. fish00 Win User
    blue screen with new psu?

Hey guys i got my new psu in today. Running a gtx 570 which ran with my old psu fine.

But today when i put in the new psu i blue screen when i try to open games. It doesn't always blue screen tho, it either blue screens or just freezes up

Here are 2 dump files from diff blue screens

http://www.mediafire.com/?dbows20eu059h2o

psu is a thermaltake TR2 RX 850W if that matters

fish00, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen / Re-Open programs / Right Click- New takes 2-5 seconds

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen / Re-Open programs / Right Click- New takes 2-5 seconds

1. Blue Screen / Re-Open programs / Right Click- New takes 2-5 seconds - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Open

2. Windows menu takes 5 seconds to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows menu takes 5 seconds to open: I'm tired of this now. I've tried dozens of "solutions" but the problem still persists. About every other time I click the Start menu button, the menu takes 5 seconds before it appears, every other time it's instant, like it should be. During those seconds I can't do anything...
  3. Windows menu takes 5 seconds to open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows menu takes 5 seconds to open: I'm tired of this now. I've tried dozens of "solutions" but the problem still persists. About every other time I click the Start menu button, the menu takes 5 seconds before it appears, every other time it's instant, like it should be. During those seconds I can't do anything...
  4. Notepad on taskbar - takes 2 clicks to open and it opens smaller than full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad on taskbar - takes 2 clicks to open and it opens smaller than full screen: Running Windows 8.1 since 2014. I have Notepad on the taskbar. Until recently 2 or 3 months I just clicked once on the taskbar icon and Notepad opened full screen with a single click, no adjustment necessary. Then, a short while ago Notepad started opening more to the left...
  5. Notepad on taskbar - takes 2 clicks to open and it opens smaller than full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad on taskbar - takes 2 clicks to open and it opens smaller than full screen: Running Windows 8.1 since 2014. I have Notepad on the taskbar. Until recently 2 or 3 months I just clicked once on the taskbar icon and Notepad opened full screen with a single click, no adjustment necessary. Then, a short while ago Notepad started opening more to the left...
  6. Right click on desktop takes long to open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click on desktop takes long to open: When i right click on my mouse to open the quick menu to create a file or map it takes 4 seconds to load. Any fix? submitted by /u/midsty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irjhzu/right_click_on_desktop_takes_long_to_open/
  7. Settings & Camera Open for 2 -5 Seconds then diappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings & Camera Open for 2 -5 Seconds then diappear: I have restarted my computer multiple times. It says that I do not need an update. I do not have any apps running which say "not responding". Microsoft edge seems to crash after a minute of use. Chrome is working well. Cortana and my search bar do not work either....
  8. Right click selecting "NEW" taking time to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right click selecting "NEW" taking time to load: Hello when I right click on desktop and click on" NEW " pc freezes for 10 to 30 sec I am using Hp notebook 15q- by000 Specification WINDOWS 10 DUAL CORE PROCESSOR AMD RADEON R5 A9 WITH 2GB 520 GRAPHICS 8BG RAM I tried everything like editing the shells...
  9. Right click will not open new folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click will not open new folder: When I right click to open a new folder the new tab will not open and locks the screen I can open a new folder from the top right of folder screen. sorry I am not too good at this any ideas please 127496
  10. File explorer takes ~5 seconds to open from taskbar

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File explorer takes ~5 seconds to open from taskbar: Problem is in the title. File explorer takes 4-5 seconds to open from the taskbar, but opens in about 1 second when I search it in Windows Search. Laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad 720s 15". All other processes work correctly. Any ideas on this? 108748