Windows 10: Blue screen reboot loop after reset

Discus and support Blue screen reboot loop after reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm have an issue with my windows pc, recently I got a blue screen after I reset my pc, and then it reboots in a infinite loop. My OS version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ricky_768, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Ricky_768 Win User

Blue screen reboot loop after reset

Hi, I'm have an issue with my windows pc, recently I got a blue screen after I reset my pc, and then it reboots in a infinite loop.

My OS version of windows is windows 10 20H2, The stop code for my pc is NTFS file system, and my computer is Samsung galaxy book ion.

I tried many solutions from google and all of them didn't work, please find a solution for me

Thanks.

:)

Ricky_768, Dec 14, 2020

2. Blue screen in terminal loop

Hi,

The blue screen error that you encounter can be triggered due to a possible hardware or hardware driver software failure. To isolate your concern, could you confirm if you have made any changes on your device prior to your concern? Also, are you getting
    any messages for the blue screen error?

As an initial step to get out of the blue screen loop, we suggest that you perform a startup repair by booting to
    System Recovery Options through a hard reboot. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your device.
    • When the Windows logo appears, press the power off button or unplug the power source to force shutdown your device.
      (If you're using a laptop, remove the battery. Note: Refer to the manufacturer's site on how to remove the battery of your device.)
    • Perform this step three times. On the third time that you turn on your computer, wait for the
      Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      >Advanced options > Automatic Repair.
    • Select Windows 10.
    • If prompted, select an administrator account.
    • Type in your password and click Continue.
    • Wait for the repair to complete.

Once you're done, check if your device will boot normally.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Dec 14, 2020
  3. windows 10 infitinte reboot loop with blue screen

I've tried the instructions as you suggested, but the startup repair comes back with it couldn't repair the PC. Advising to try other options.

the only option that gets me up to my desktop view is to re-install (keeping my files) as stated. But when doing updates some of them require rebooting, which then goes back into the same looping blue screen

stellakebab, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue screen reboot loop after reset - Similar Threads - Blue screen reboot

2. infinite reboot loop after factory reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    infinite reboot loop after factory reset?: i tried to factory reset my pc and it keeps going from 68% to 89% and it does that infinitely is there any way to cancel it and just get it to roll back or something please help....
  3. infinite reboot loop after factory reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    infinite reboot loop after factory reset?: i tried to factory reset my pc and it keeps going from 68% to 89% and it does that infinitely is there any way to cancel it and just get it to roll back or something please help....
  4. Blue Screen after rebooting

Blue Screen after rebooting: For the past month or so, whenever I would try to shutdown or reboot normally windows would POST and then where it would normally load windows I would get a BSOD about repairing but it would not let me repair, the error code usually has something about ntoskl. If I reboot and...
  5. Blue Screen after rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen after rebooting: For the past month or so, whenever I would try to shutdown or reboot normally windows would POST and then where it would normally load windows I would get a BSOD about repairing but it would not let me repair, the error code usually has something about ntoskl. If I reboot and...
  6. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen reboot loop after reboot: Hi, I have a problem with my Windows laptop, I recently got a blue screen after restarting my PC, and then it restarted in an infinite loop. My Windows OS version is Windows 10 20H2, my PC's stop code is NTFS file system, and my computer is Samsung Galaxy. I tried many...
  7. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

Blue screen reboot loop after reboot: Hi, I have a problem with my Windows laptop, I recently got a blue screen after restarting my PC, and then it restarted in an infinite loop. My Windows OS version is Windows 10 20H2, my PC's stop code is NTFS file system, and my computer is Samsung Galaxy. I tried many...
  8. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

Blue screen reboot loop after reboot: Hi everyone, I have a problem with my Windows 10 PC, today I got a blue screen after restarting my PC, and then it reboots in an infinite cycle. My version of Windows OS is Windows 10 20H2. I tried many solutions and they did not work. Please find a solution for me....
  10. Blue screen of death reboot loop

Blue screen of death reboot loop: someone please help me out. I am right now on the blue screen loop. So I already try and install the windows 10 from my usb but it doesnt work either. I follow the process and try to do a clean installaiton but still, another blue screen pops and the loop starts again. I have...