Windows 10: Blue screen Recovery error code:0xc000007b

Discus and support Blue screen Recovery error code:0xc000007b in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,i have been struggling to reset or restart my laptop for a few days now, it remains stuck on a blue screen which says Recovery at the top, critical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MiguelClara1, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Blue screen Recovery error code:0xc000007b

Hi,i have been struggling to reset or restart my laptop for a few days now, it remains stuck on a blue screen which says Recovery at the top, critical driver missing or contain s errors, file:\windows\system32\windowstrustedRTProxy.sys

Error code:0xc000007b

Youll need recovery tools.like a disk or usb device

Unfortunately i dont have any and cant go out to buy a disk due to a nation wide lock down. Please help, all my series and movies are on my laptop and i cant access anything.

:)

MiguelClara1, Apr 10, 2020
  2. 94-maknae Win User

blue screen error Error code: 0xc000007b

I have a dell latitude E6410 with windows 10.

Recently it displayed a recovery blue screen with the error 0xc00000f and now it has changed into 0xc000007b.

I cannot seem to do anything through this screen, anything I type or press only results in the screen reloading in seconds. Also my PC's screen is badly broken and thus I have to use a moniter and the only way that i've found to use the moniter is by pressing
    f8.

How can I get into the bios screen/do a system restore? I don't care if I have to wipe everything in oder to use my computer again.

Please help

Original Title : Error code: 0xc000007b

94-maknae, Apr 10, 2020
  3. jephB Win User
    windows 10 error code 0xc000007b

How do I fix error code 0xc000007b on windows10? I tried to start up my pc last night and it brought a blue screen saying "Recovery" your pc/device needs to be repaired... An unexpected error has occurred.... Error Code: 0xc000007b

jephB, Apr 10, 2020
  4. JMW73 Win User

Blue screen Recovery error code:0xc000007b

Blue Screen with code 0xc000007b

My computer has Windows 10 and it had been working without any problems. Late this morning, I was on the internet and then I got the blue screen saying that there was an error and it was checking on them. At the bottom was a message saying "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED".
    It said that the computer needed to be restarted. After it said it had collected 100% of the information, it stayed on, so I turned my computer off to restart it. It came on and I got the blue screen again, but with a code at the bottom: 0xc000007b. What did
    I do wrong? What do I have to do to fix this so that it doesn't happen again?

JMW73, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen Recovery error code:0xc000007b

1. Blue screen Recovery error code:0xc000007b - Similar Threads - Blue screen Recovery

2. Windows 10 Recovery screen error code: 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Recovery screen error code: 0xc000007b: When i turned on my pc, it didnt recognized the keyboard it usually happened and i just restarted it, and then the pc went into the auto repair loop.Then i tryed to fix it whit so many commands like chkdsk \r, but i couldnt, i tried to restore windows using a restore point...
  3. Windows 10 Recovery screen error code: 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Recovery screen error code: 0xc000007b: When i turned on my pc, it didnt recognized the keyboard it usually happened and i just restarted it, and then the pc went into the auto repair loop.Then i tryed to fix it whit so many commands like chkdsk \r, but i couldnt, i tried to restore windows using a restore point...
  4. Windows 10 Recovery screen error code: 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Error Code 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Code 0xc000007b: I am having problems with starting up my ACER laptop. I get the above message, yet when I try the solutions nothing works and it just ends up back at the blue screen with that message plus thisFile: \WINDOWS\system32\drivers\protected_elam.sys I did a reset back to...
  6. Error code 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 0xc000007b: Hello. I have an issue here. I installed Epic games launcher but I can't open it. It says "error code 0xc000007b". I found the error code on their website and it told me to reinstall the launcher. But I've reinstalled the launcher multiple times and still no result. Can...
  7. Error code 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc000007b: I've recently been getting bsod so I uninstalled my gpu drivers and reinstalled them then this happened and now I'm stuck here and can't do anything can someone help me out?...
  8. Error code 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc000007b: Good day Sir/Maám, I have installed GTA V game on this PC however the error code 0xc000007b constantly appearing and it say the program unable to start correct. I have the search the net for a possible solution, I have updated the Direct X, .Net framework and even download...
  9. Error code 0xc000007b

Error code 0xc000007b: Hello, I'm looking for help. Every time I launch my game, Rayman Legends, I get the error code 0xc000007b message and it won't launch. It has been like this since the day I got it, I have tried literally everything, I booted my computer in safe mode, tested my ram, ran the...
  10. ERROR CODE 0xc000007b

ERROR CODE 0xc000007b: whenever I try to play crysis or fallout 3 it simply wont open and show this "this application was unable to start correctly error 0xc000007b'' what should I do I have all required files and directx but it still shows it, I also have tried compatability modes but they...
Tags: