Windows 10: Blue screen Recovery key is not in Microsoft account

Discus and support Blue screen Recovery key is not in Microsoft account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows wont open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-recovery-key-is-not-in-microsoft/8ebf7c31-9447-41a5-84a2-35eb1029ed18 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BarrettFitzgerald, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Blue screen Recovery key is not in Microsoft account

windows wont open

:)

BarrettFitzgerald, Jun 1, 2020

2. Bitlocker Blue Screen no recovery key

Bitlocker Blue Screen asks me fo Recovery Key I dont have one and logging into microsoft account does not work. Help

Richard66PW, Jun 1, 2020
  3. recovery bitlocker blue screen

Hi Rick,

Please follow the suggestions below and check if you are able to boot to your desktop.

• Places to look for your BitLocker key:
      • On a printout you saved. Look in places you keep important papers.
      • Saved on a USB flash drive. Plug the USB flash drive into your locked PC and follow the instructions. If you saved the key as a text file on the flash drive, use a different computer to read the text file.
      • In your Microsoft account. To get your recovery key, go to
        BitLocker Recovery Keys.

• Or ask someone for help:
      • Ask someone with administrator privileges on the same PC to unlock it with their key.
      • If your PC is connected to a domain (usually a work or school computer), ask a system administrator for your recovery key

Hope this helps in resolving the bitlocker recovery keys. Keep us posted on the bitlocker recovery key issues. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Blue screen Recovery key is not in Microsoft account

Recovery and account

Hi Sarang,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that you have upgraded to Windows again after performing reset.

Have you tried to restart the system again to check whether the Windows 10 is downgraded to previous version?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

As the Windows 10 creates the new user account automatically, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer to the following link to download and run the
    Microsoft Account troubleshooter:

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Step 2:

As you have linked your Microsoft account in Windows 10, I suggest you to switch back to the local account if you wish.

How to switch to a local account from Microsoft account.

• Press “Windows + I” keys to open settings (When you get the error “Critical error-start menu and Cortana not working”).

• Select Accounts.

• On the right side, it will show your current account with an option "Switch to a local account”.

• Select “switch to a local account” and follow the steps to switch your Microsoft account into a local account. Once this is done your Microsoft account is safe and not linked with that computer anymore.
    Note:

• You may not delete the recovery drive, as it will help you to recover the Windows in future if the Windows is not working properly.

• If you are using Microsoft account to login to Windows 10, there is no option to disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password. If you are using Local account to login to Windows 10, you can
      disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password.
    Reference: Please refer to the below article and check if it helps.

Recovery options in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen Recovery key is not in Microsoft account

1. Blue screen Recovery key is not in Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Blue screen Recovery

2. Stuck in bitlocker recovery key blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bitlocker recovery key blue screen: I recently changed motherboard, case, cpu cooler and case fans from my hp omen 25l and upon the first boot, it is stuck in the blue screen asking for bitlocker recovery key. When i go to aka.ms/myrecoverykey it says “You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys uploaded to your...
  3. Stuck in bitlocker recovery key blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in bitlocker recovery key blue screen: I recently changed motherboard, case, cpu cooler and case fans from my hp omen 25l and upon the first boot, it is stuck in the blue screen asking for bitlocker recovery key. When i go to aka.ms/myrecoverykey it says “You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys uploaded to your...
  4. Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key for windows: I used a phone number to create a Microsoft account for my windows activation and the recovery key belongs to this account. The number is not active anymore and I also forgot the password. There is no way to get this number back. I need to retrieve recovery key from this...
  5. Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key: I used a phone number to create a Microsoft account for my windows activation and the recovery key belongs to this account. The number is not active anymore and I also forgot the password. There is no way to get this number back. I need to retrieve recovery key from this...
  6. Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key for windows

Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key for windows: I used a phone number to create a Microsoft account for my windows activation and the recovery key belongs to this account. The number is not active anymore and I also forgot the password. There is no way to get this number back. I need to retrieve recovery key from this...
  7. Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key

Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key: I used a phone number to create a Microsoft account for my windows activation and the recovery key belongs to this account. The number is not active anymore and I also forgot the password. There is no way to get this number back. I need to retrieve recovery key from this...
  8. Bitlocker recovery key is not shown in Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key is not shown in Microsoft account: Hi! I have a PC with both Linux and Windows. When trying to boot Windows I'm greeted with a Bitlocker screen. I said to go tohttps://aka.ms/myrecoverykey and enter my unique device code to retrieve my Bitlocker code to unencrypt my harddrive. However when I go to that url is...
  9. Bitlocker recovery key no Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery key no Microsoft account: I cannot find the bitlocker code. No Microsoft login, but I have a recovery key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-no-microsoft-account/6268bb9e-8a34-4374-8ea8-7e468db03fe2
  10. Bitlocker Blue Screen no recovery key

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bitlocker Blue Screen no recovery key: Bitlocker Blue Screen asks me fo Recovery Key I dont have one and logging into microsoft account does not work. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-blue-screen-no-recovery-key/50221188-7dfa-412c-a3dd-b5eafbdf7f5c