Windows 10: Blue Screen Recovery Window ONLY

Discus and support Blue Screen Recovery Window ONLY in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi ! I can not access the recovery environment by turning my computer on and off three times while booting, when I see the Windows logo. I just get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MIkeAylen, Feb 20, 2021.

1. MIkeAylen Win User

Blue Screen Recovery Window ONLY

Hi !

I can not access the recovery environment by turning my computer on and off three times while booting, when I see the Windows logo.

I just get the restart recovery on a continuous cycle more than 3 times.

Advanced System Repair Pro application was updating my drivers but when I restarted I got the 'Kernel Security Check Failure' message coming up and nothing else.

:)

MIkeAylen, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Dann Win User
    Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Blue Screen Recovery Window ONLY - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Recovery

2. Recovery Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Blue Screen: My son new pc has blue screened and requires recovery, but everything I have tried doesn’t seem to work. I have created a usb boot disc from brothers pc, but it doesn’t seem to help....
  3. Recovery Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Blue Screen: My son new pc has blue screened and requires recovery, but everything I have tried doesn’t seem to work. I have created a usb boot disc from brothers pc, but it doesn’t seem to help....
  4. Windows recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows recovery blue screen: My lenovo windows 10 suddenly went into recovery blue scree I tried with startup settings but it keeps bringing the blue screen I later tried to turn it on and off 3 times to get the advance option screen and it never worked and now I got a recovery tool but when booting it,...
  5. Windows recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows recovery blue screen: My lenovo windows 10 suddenly went into recovery blue scree I tried with startup settings but it keeps bringing the blue screen I later tried to turn it on and off 3 times to get the advance option screen and it never worked and now I got a recovery tool but when booting it,...
  6. Windows recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Recovery Blue Screen

Recovery Blue Screen: I have a blue screen Recovery notice indicating repair is required. I have downloaded both to USB & CD the windows 10 tool. However, cannot get passed Boot can get into Pheonix Bios but not sure what to set to. Have downloaded windows 8.1 & this goes straight through but i...
  8. Blue Screen Recovery

Blue Screen Recovery: I recently turned on my monitor and my computer looked like it was performing an update. It got all the way up to 29% theb froze. I couldnt do ahything but hard restart. When restarting i get the blue screen with error code 0xc0000225 recovery. I install windows media tool...
  9. Window Blue Screen And Recovery

Window Blue Screen And Recovery: Hi all, I am experiencing with window Crashing on me for no reason and I do'nt know how to fix it First crash came with the error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, at this point I have tried to update all the driver from DEVICE MANAGER but it didn't help Second crash came...
  10. Windows Recovery Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Recovery Blue Screen: Edit: thanks mods for moving this thread to the right section. Hello tenforums, This is going to be a bit lengthy so please bear with me. It started a couple of days ago when I downloaded the program Drive Talent (formerly Drive the Life) to install drivers that my...