Windows 10: Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair

Discus and support Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 3 days ago I tried to update and shut down my laptop, it updated and ever since it has been on a loading page, and occasionally flashes a blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Georgia Frater Student, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair

3 days ago I tried to update and shut down my laptop, it updated and ever since it has been on a loading page, and occasionally flashes a blue screen saying that the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. It gives me no other options and has been doing this for 3 days, what do I do :

:)

Georgia Frater Student, Mar 18, 2023

2. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

I recently got a firmware update notification on my lenovo laptop - I installed it, laptop was plugged in, everything was fine. When it rebooted, my computer bluescreened with the error message inaccessible boot device. I got to the recovery screen once, hit restart again to see if that would fix it. It didn't and now whenever I get to the preparing automatic repair screen, whether from a restart off a blue screen of death or a forced recovery mode from shutting the computer down mid boot a few times, it is never able to get past that screen. I think I just need to go back a version in my recovery mode - Any ideas on how to get the recovery screen since I can't get past preparing automatic repair?

CalebConnors1, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Phil III Win User
    Blue Screen, Automatic Repair

I restarted my Laptop after resetting it then it went to a blue screen “error 0x000021a” and then restarting over and over again. When restarting it displays the Dell logo and underneath is “Preparing Automatic Repair,” “Diagnosing Your PC,” “Repairing
    disk errors...” and then back to blue screen, “gathering data...” then repeat the same process. I can’t even get to Autimatic Repair to reset my laptop. Pls Help Thanks.

Phil III, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair

Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

I finally got system recovery to open - it was frozen on preparing automatic repair for a long time. Unfortunately, even after going back with system restore it is still blue screening with the same error message. Any other ideas?

CalebConnors1, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair

1. Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair - Similar Threads - Blue screen restart

2. hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen: After cutting of sometime during the night, when I started it this morning it stayed on the HP screen for awhile then the automatic repair popped up on the bottom. Then it eventually turned into Blue "Recovery" screen then shutdown a few mins after. Won't let me press F8 on...
  3. hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen: After cutting of sometime during the night, when I started it this morning it stayed on the HP screen for awhile then the automatic repair popped up on the bottom. Then it eventually turned into Blue "Recovery" screen then shutdown a few mins after. Won't let me press F8 on...
  4. hp preparing automatic repair to blue recovery screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen, restart, preparing automatic repair: 3 days ago I tried to update and shut down my laptop, it updated and ever since it has been on a loading page, and occasionally flashes a blue screen saying that the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. It gives me no other options and has been doing this for 3...
  6. Stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" then restarts.

Stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" then restarts.: I have just replaced my Intel E6550 Duo Core with a Intel Q9650 Quad core. My motherboard had stopped working, so i got a replacement which came with a cpu. The cpu was significantly worse, and everything ran pretty slow so I switched it out with the cpu from my old...
  7. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair: I recently got a firmware update notification on my lenovo laptop - I installed it, laptop was plugged in, everything was fine. When it rebooted, my computer bluescreened with the error message inaccessible boot device. I got to the recovery screen once, hit restart again to...
  8. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair: I recently got a firmware update notification on my lenovo laptop - I installed it, laptop was plugged in, everything was fine. When it rebooted, my computer bluescreened with the error message inaccessible boot device. I got to the recovery screen once, hit restart again to...
  9. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Preparing automatic repair to black screen or Blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Preparing automatic repair to black screen or Blue screen: Hi, I am really struggling to fix my computer HP windows 10. Originally my computer was running very slow with its memory at 100% so I assumed there were problems with files etc in my computer. So i ran chkdsk command in command prompt. My computer began running the check...