Windows 10: Blue screen sad face

Discus and support Blue screen sad face in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So recently i bought a new laptop,like 1 day ago.After i downloaded some apps that i need and an ani-virus app i also downloaded a game called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SienaVlsmp, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Blue screen sad face

So recently i bought a new laptop,like 1 day ago.After i downloaded some apps that i need and an ani-virus app i also downloaded a game called ''Genshin Impact".Ive played this game from other devices and nothing has changed.But today while i was playing the game it suddenly crashed and showed me the blue screen with a sad white face.What could be wrong?

:)

SienaVlsmp, Oct 20, 2021

2. Sad face on blue screen

i have a nokia 635 and a white sad face keeps on appearing with a blue screen. i heard about the volume button method but the only problem is that both of my volume buttons are broken. what do i do?

OdalysGerardo, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Katie0306 Win User
    Lumia 520 blue screen with sad face

phone keeps coming on with blue screen with sad face and turning off and coming back on...

Katie0306, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Blue screen sad face

my phone has a blue screen with a sad face what is wrong?

blue screen with a sad face what is wrong?

MOBETTERMOMONEY, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen sad face

1. Blue screen sad face - Similar Threads - Blue screen sad

2. Blue screen with sad face.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with sad face.: I have gotten it about 3 or 4 times and it gives me the error code VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT INTERNAL I tried to call Microsoft but a bot hung up on me. I have no idea what to do. The laptop is a MSI thin with a i5 RTX 2050 and 16 GB RAM....
  3. Blue screen Sad face :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen Sad face :: while im trying to game, during mid game, i freeze for about 2 seconds then my whole pc crashes and i get the blue screen with a sad face. the stop code is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. then proceeds to tell me what failed which is nvlddmkm.sys... ive already updated all my drivers. im...
  4. Blue screen with sad face

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen with sad face: I have Windows 11 PC and I keep getting blue screen with sad smiley in my Windows. How can I permanently fix it ? I cant even boot the computer now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-sad-face/38ce7a12-bd48-434c-bf90-094dfe4a2243
  5. Blue screen with a sad face

Blue screen with a sad face: When I fired up my computer today it was working for 5 mins then I encountered a Bluescreen, then it shutdown automatically, I tried to restart and it boots fine, what happen to my laptop?...
  6. Blue screen with a sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with a sad face: When I fired up my computer today it was working for 5 mins then I encountered a Bluescreen, then it shutdown automatically, I tried to restart and it boots fine, what happen to my laptop?...
  7. Blue Screen Sad Face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Sad Face: Hi, Recently my computer keeps crashing and going to the bluescreen stop code page! I have recently installed a number of new programs for my university course as well as Kaspersky Total Security. This is starting to happen more frequently. Can anyone help with this?...
  8. Blue Screen Sad Face

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Sad Face: Hi, Recently my computer keeps crashing and going to the bluescreen stop code page! I have recently installed a number of new programs for my university course as well as Kaspersky Total Security. This is starting to happen more frequently. Can anyone help with this?...
  9. Blue Screen Sad Face

10. Blue screen sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen sad face: So recently i bought a new laptop,like 1 day ago.After i downloaded some apps that i need and an ani-virus app i also downloaded a game called ''Genshin Impact".Ive played this game from other devices and nothing has changed.But today while i was playing the game it suddenly...