Windows 10: Blue screen says PC infected.

Discus and support Blue screen says PC infected. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Have read 2 responses to this question - how can I perform any processes with screen locked & no cursor visible?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SallyJohnson1, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Blue screen says PC infected.

Have read 2 responses to this question - how can I perform any processes with screen locked & no cursor visible?

:)

SallyJohnson1, Aug 29, 2020
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Aug 29, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Blue screen says PC infected.

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen says PC infected.

1. Blue screen says PC infected. - Similar Threads - Blue screen says

2. Pc blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc blue screen: Hello Microsoft supportI have a few issues with my pc blue screening consistently Over the past few days my pc has been giving me blue screens This all started when I tried launching Minecraft with certain modsMinecraft forge 1.19.2 and the “essential mod”It then went into a...
  3. PC blue screened.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC blue screened.: Mini dump file here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqjyo-9SKWH5jUg06toqIgMwkIxK?e=cKlkyK Anyone know what may have caused it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-blue-screened/8c30f7b4-23ce-459e-b60e-f2db387b47c2
  4. Blue screen saying there is an error

Blue screen saying there is an error: Every time I let my laptop idol for a few minutes I come back and my computer is in resting mode. I hit my enter key or wiggle my mouse and I can hear it come on but the screen is black and then all of a sudden the blue screen comes on regarding an error code. one code I was...
  5. A blue screen saying "Recovery" appears

A blue screen saying "Recovery" appears: The system area is RAID 1 with two HDDs. After completing the construction, shut down the system and start up with only the second HDD connected. The blue screen will be displayed. Please tell me the reason why this blue screen appears OS:Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019...
  6. Blue screen - your windows PC is infected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blue screen - your windows PC is infected: This window popped up on my screen. I suspect it's a scam, but wanted to share the info in case it isn't. I was online, had just paid a bill with my credit card, and was picking up a news article on a site I have accessed several times before. I shut everything down...
  7. Blue Screen Showing My PC is Infected

Blue Screen Showing My PC is Infected: says Your windows PC has been infected your computer has warned us that it is infected with a spyware and riskware following data is at risk facebook and email credit card, bank accts and other confidential info files on this computer Microsoft strongly recommends to...
  8. Blue screen / Says your PC ran into a problem for no reason!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen / Says your PC ran into a problem for no reason!: Hi Microsoft... I have a problem when i startup my windows 10 It says (( Your PC ran into a problem ))[IMG] For no reason at all.!! And everytime i restart it i get this blue windows atfer few seconds!! i was using it as normal like always.! Know what to do my laptop...
  9. Possible infected PC

Possible infected PC: Hello Community : I hope someone can help, I have an HP Compaq 8200 PC with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro SCENARIO: I needed to print and send a saved document to a client, as I was searching for the document I saw a file that I did not recognize, I...
  10. my pc has blue screen saying reset this pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my pc has blue screen saying reset this pc: my pc keeps resetting , and I cannot get to icon screen, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-pc-has-blue-screen-saying-reset-this-pc/1a5f2aa2-9fb9-4b96-8a87-e20f9f00c611