Windows 10: Blue screen says to activate windows pop up every few hours

Discus and support Blue screen says to activate windows pop up every few hours in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This is how it look like : [img] This is in my country language but it doesn't matter (btw its says :"go to settings to activate windows"),... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zarox1000, Jul 26, 2017.

1. zarox1000 Win User

Blue screen says to activate windows pop up every few hours

This is how it look like :

Blue screen says to activate windows pop up every few hours [​IMG]

This is in my country language but it doesn't matter (btw its says :"go to settings to activate windows"), anyway any idea how to prevent it pop up? if I don't want to activate windows...

Thanks!

:)

zarox1000, Jul 26, 2017
  2. PetMos12 Win User

Blue message popup + can't go to settings>activation

Hello,

Every once in a while a blue message pops up in my screen telling me to activate windows in settings. My windows should be activated, besides I cannot seem to go to the activation tab of settings. It just keeps loading. Like this:

Blue screen says to activate windows pop up every few hours [​IMG]

PetMos12, Jul 26, 2017
  3. Benfz Win User
    Windows 10 stuck in blue screen boot loop with error: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

I recently played a game that obviously required too much from my laptop, as a notice popped up something about my graphics driver stopped. So I pressed alt tab and closed the game from there. I then went to restart my computer, but a blue screen popped
    up saying "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you." With NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM as the problem. So it then restarted and the blue windows logo came up along with "Preparing Automatic repair" which stayed for a bit and then a window
    popped up for a few seconds followed by the blue screen again this time with FAT_FILE_SYSTEM. It now just cycles trough this and doesnt get anywhere. Any help is appreciated. Ben.

Original title: Windows stuck in blue screen boot loop

Benfz, Jul 26, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

You will continue to get that pop-up until you actually activate Windows. I learned about that back when installing Windows and the activation process was first introduced [several years and versions ago].

Berton, Jul 26, 2017
  5. zarox1000 Win User
    Ah ok. But any idea why when I try to open the "Activate Windows" it opening blue window for a second and close it self.

zarox1000, Jul 26, 2017
  6. I don't think you've bought Windows in the store, do you? :/

RingTailCoon, Jul 26, 2017
  7. Superfly Win User
    I'm not sure what the course of events are after the grace period ends but it should allow you to input a key to activate. Something may have screwed your licensing files - have you used any piracy stuff on there?

Superfly, Jul 26, 2017
  8. zarox1000 Win User

I have this PC pretty long time and from what I remember my windows was activated before the last time I formatted it.
    I have tried to use some activators to activate it back, maybe that what caused to the problem?

zarox1000, Jul 26, 2017
  9. That's exactly what I'm wondering and I have a sneaky suspicion...

RingTailCoon, Jul 26, 2017
  10. Superfly Win User
    Well, it depends how it was originally activated...?

If legit, either via Store or upgrade, it will have a digital licence and an upgrade-install (or preferably clean install) may repair the corrupt files and get activation back...

Superfly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Blue screen says to activate windows pop up every few hours - Similar Threads - Blue screen says

2. pop up saying windows licence expiring and need to activate,

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    pop up saying windows licence expiring and need to activate,: I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring and then shuts down laptop, but when I check it is already activated ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-saying-windows-licence-expiring-and-need-to/b7fa1275-da8c-4662-98c0-32122dcf6598"
  3. Windows activation screen in settings is blank, blue activation screen pops up repeatedly

Windows activation screen in settings is blank, blue activation screen pops up repeatedly: Hi, I recently reinstalled windows on my Dell XPS 9560, and it's been acting funny when it comes to activation. A blue screen asking me to activate windows pops up every hour or so, and when I click the button to activate windows, it opens up the settings page, but the page...
  4. Activate windows pop up

Activate windows pop up: hi After updating my windows 10 to the latest version , a pop up apeared below my desktop to activate it ! and when i went to setting/activation i watched this error : " we can not reach our activation servers right now , make sure u are connected to the internet , wait...
  5. The start up menu in windows 10 keeps popping up every few second

in Windows 10 Customization
    The start up menu in windows 10 keeps popping up every few second: When I sign in and try to do anything whether it be search the internet, look at email, play a game etc. the start up menu pops up about every 3 or 4 seconds. I checked the keys to see if something was sticking but it isn't. Thought it might be a virus so took it to a...
  6. BSOD every few hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every few hours: Hello Community, i'm pretty well tech educated but i am running into some issues with a pc built for my uncle that is experiencing frequent blue screens of death. But we are having issues figuring out which hardware component or driver is failing. The Error/BSOD:...
  7. Intel NUC NUC5i7RYH Blue Screening every few minutes

Intel NUC NUC5i7RYH Blue Screening every few minutes: Greetings, My Aunt's NUC5i7RYH has been blue-screening anywhere from every couple minutes to once an hour or two (usually when being actively used). The problems seem to have started when Windows 10 updated itself to version 1511 (the first bluescreen was on 12/11)....
  8. Window pop's up on every restart.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window pop's up on every restart.....: This window trying to install HP Support Assistant pops up every time I restart my laptop, but, only since I have upgraded to Windows 10. I uninstalled and reinstalled the HP Support Assistant and I can pull it up, and it is running right now. I've tried MSCONFIG, and...
  9. BSOD every few hours or few days - very random

BSOD every few hours or few days - very random: I added a new video card so I could add a new 4K Dell P2715Q monitor with my current Dell 2407 WFP. The card is a PNY nVidia quadro k620. When I added them I still had Windows 7. Started getting random BSOD with various reasons indicated such as "driver IRQL not less or...
  10. A White window keeps popping up every few minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    A White window keeps popping up every few minutes: As the title says, I keep getting a white window that pops up around every 5-10 minutes or so. The window is completely blank and is resizable. It stays on my screen for around 10 seconds and then disappears. I attached a picture of a screenshot for you guys to see. I need...