Windows 10: Blue screen says to activate windows pop up every few hours

Discus and support Blue screen says to activate windows pop up every few hours in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This is how it look like : [img] This is in my country language but it doesn't matter (btw its says :"go to settings to activate windows"),... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zarox1000, Jul 26, 2017.

1. zarox1000 Win User

Blue screen says to activate windows pop up every few hours

This is how it look like :

Blue screen says to activate windows pop up every few hours [​IMG]

This is in my country language but it doesn't matter (btw its says :"go to settings to activate windows"), anyway any idea how to prevent it pop up? if I don't want to activate windows...

Thanks!

:)

zarox1000, Jul 26, 2017
  2. PetMos12 Win User

Blue message popup + can't go to settings>activation

Hello,

Every once in a while a blue message pops up in my screen telling me to activate windows in settings. My windows should be activated, besides I cannot seem to go to the activation tab of settings. It just keeps loading. Like this:

Blue screen says to activate windows pop up every few hours [​IMG]

PetMos12, Jul 26, 2017
  3. Benfz Win User
    Windows 10 stuck in blue screen boot loop with error: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

I recently played a game that obviously required too much from my laptop, as a notice popped up something about my graphics driver stopped. So I pressed alt tab and closed the game from there. I then went to restart my computer, but a blue screen popped
    up saying "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you." With NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM as the problem. So it then restarted and the blue windows logo came up along with "Preparing Automatic repair" which stayed for a bit and then a window
    popped up for a few seconds followed by the blue screen again this time with FAT_FILE_SYSTEM. It now just cycles trough this and doesnt get anywhere. Any help is appreciated. Ben.

Original title: Windows stuck in blue screen boot loop

Benfz, Jul 26, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

You will continue to get that pop-up until you actually activate Windows. I learned about that back when installing Windows and the activation process was first introduced [several years and versions ago].

Berton, Jul 26, 2017
  5. zarox1000 Win User
    Ah ok. But any idea why when I try to open the "Activate Windows" it opening blue window for a second and close it self.

zarox1000, Jul 26, 2017
  6. I don't think you've bought Windows in the store, do you? :/

RingTailCoon, Jul 26, 2017
  7. Superfly Win User
    I'm not sure what the course of events are after the grace period ends but it should allow you to input a key to activate. Something may have screwed your licensing files - have you used any piracy stuff on there?

Superfly, Jul 26, 2017
  8. zarox1000 Win User

I have this PC pretty long time and from what I remember my windows was activated before the last time I formatted it.
    I have tried to use some activators to activate it back, maybe that what caused to the problem?

zarox1000, Jul 26, 2017
  9. That's exactly what I'm wondering and I have a sneaky suspicion...

RingTailCoon, Jul 26, 2017
  10. Superfly Win User
    Well, it depends how it was originally activated...?

If legit, either via Store or upgrade, it will have a digital licence and an upgrade-install (or preferably clean install) may repair the corrupt files and get activation back...

Superfly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Blue screen says to activate windows pop up every few hours - Similar Threads - Blue screen says

2. Black screening every few hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screening every few hours: Hi, My pc has been crashing every now and again for the past few weeks, but now it is starting to happen every hour. It is also no longer giving me a blue screen and is now just turning off my monitors and black screening. I have tried quite a lot of solutions online but...
  3. Black screening every few hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screening every few hours: Hi, My pc has been crashing every now and again for the past few weeks, but now it is starting to happen every hour. It is also no longer giving me a blue screen and is now just turning off my monitors and black screening. I have tried quite a lot of solutions online but...
  4. Black screening every few hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. blue screen every hour-ish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen every hour-ish: i recently upgraded my RAM from 16 to 32gb, and on the way i accidentally bent 2 cpu pins that i managed to put back into place, and i somehow plugged in my gpu's power while my pc was running. afterwards my pc wouldnt boot, and then eventually it did and everything works...
  6. blue screen every hour-ish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen every hour-ish: i recently upgraded my RAM from 16 to 32gb, and on the way i accidentally bent 2 cpu pins that i managed to put back into place, and i somehow plugged in my gpu's power while my pc was running. afterwards my pc wouldnt boot, and then eventually it did and everything works...
  7. blue screen every hour-ish

8. BSODs Every Few Hours

BSODs Every Few Hours: Hello, my laptop has been having various BSODs throughout this year. In a day it can restart once every two hours. The most common errors are memory management, unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, critical process died, bad system config info and invalid...
  9. Windows activation watermark pops back up EVERY FEW DAYS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows activation watermark pops back up EVERY FEW DAYS: It pops up again randomly ALL THE TIME and then I run the troubleshooter and then it says "we've activated this copy of windows" and then it pops up again a few days later and then I have to do it again and again and again....
  10. BSOD every few hours

BSOD every few hours: Hello Community, i'm pretty well tech educated but i am running into some issues with a pc built for my uncle that is experiencing frequent blue screens of death. But we are having issues figuring out which hardware component or driver is failing. The Error/BSOD:...