Windows 10: Blue Screen seemingly discord related.

Discus and support Blue Screen seemingly discord related. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I've been getting a lot of blue screens for a good long while. The thing is they seem to mostly happen when I'm on voice on discord. I have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheSMcDermid, May 16, 2021.

1. Blue Screen seemingly discord related.

So I've been getting a lot of blue screens for a good long while. The thing is they seem to mostly happen when I'm on voice on discord. I have the minidumps here https://1drv.ms/u/s!BBVow4ZVbpDS4Wq4SYE6TYRTht42?e=KALI4Bplease please tell me if there is anything more I need to post.

:)

TheSMcDermid, May 16, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 16, 2021
  3. timta2 Win User
    Blue Screen Problems

How long did you let memtest run for? I would let it run overnight. Did you try running something like Intel Burn Test? It sounds like you took the steps I would suggest. I had that same motherboard (and E8400) and when I had that BSOD it was always memory related.

timta2, May 16, 2021
  4. Redii Win User

Blue Screen seemingly discord related.

NETBIOS.SYS Blue screen

New here I'd suggest to follow
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums
    Add your system specs and dump.

I am here due to my own issue, I don't know a lot about this field though I'd like to add some suggestions if I may. In no way will I be offended if you choose to look passed my advice as I'm not certified or have a high understanding in such areas...

A quick google search derived of your statements lead me to:
    "Causes of Netbios.sys Errors
    • Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted MSDN Disc 5 device drivers. (very common)

• Corruption in Windows registry from a recent netbios.sys-related software change (install or uninstall).
    • Virus or malware infection that has corrupted the netbios.sys file or related MSDN Disc 5 program files.
    • Hardware conflict after installing new Microsoft hardware, or hardware related to netbios.sys.
    • Damaged or removed system files after you’ve installed software or drivers related to MSDN Disc 5.
    • netbios.sys blue screen caused by a damaged hard disk.
    • netbios.sys STOP error due to memory (RAM) corruption."

From this (and a couple other searches) I would suggest... Updating drivers. Memtest86 being ran. If you have Mcafee, uninstalling it and using MSSE and/or malwarebytes (running a scan). Running the command "sfc /scannow" as admin in cmd.

I hope this is able to aid you in some way, pleasant computing.

Redii, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen seemingly discord related.

1. Blue Screen seemingly discord related. - Similar Threads - Blue Screen seemingly

2. Discord blue screens my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord blue screens my computer: I have no photos at the moment since my entire PC bites the dust when it happens but I don't know what's wrong with it. I decided to run a fresh install going to add or remove programs and uninstalling discord and running the setup but every time it opens it crashes my pc....
  3. Discord blue screens my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord blue screens my computer: I have no photos at the moment since my entire PC bites the dust when it happens but I don't know what's wrong with it. I decided to run a fresh install going to add or remove programs and uninstalling discord and running the setup but every time it opens it crashes my pc....
  4. Discord blue screens my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Memory-related blue screen errors

Memory-related blue screen errors: I have been getting the following 'blue screen' errors after upgrading my PC.EXCEPTION_ON_INVALID_STACKIRQL_LESS_OR_EQUALMEMORY_MANAGEMENTKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURESYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_MWinDbg reveals that these exceptions are raised by the Windows NT...
  6. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP Blue Screens possibly with Discord Screen Share

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP Blue Screens possibly with Discord Screen Share: I've begun having blue screen crashes with the message UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP error. The most reliable way to trigger this seems to be having a Discord call where I screen share to other callers while they screenshare to me and I watch that, but I haven't 100% ruled out...
  7. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP Blue Screens possibly with Discord Screen Share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP Blue Screens possibly with Discord Screen Share: I've begun having blue screen crashes with the message UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP error. The most reliable way to trigger this seems to be having a Discord call where I screen share to other callers while they screenshare to me and I watch that, but I haven't 100% ruled out...
  8. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP Blue Screens possibly with Discord Screen Share

9. Blue screen related to ntoskrnl.exe

Blue screen related to ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, I'm trying to troubleshoot random BSOD. There seem to be different errors: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL all related to ntoskrnl.exe Please find link to memory.dmp and minidump files:...
  10. Blue Screens, seems related to the graphics card.

Blue Screens, seems related to the graphics card.: My computer has had a history of crashes before but it has started back again. I seemed to fix the issue a couple months ago when clean installing the graphics driver but it seems to have returned. Can you please help me? I have the minidumps from this crash and the crashes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluescreen discord

2. discord causing blue screen?