Windows 10: Blue screen, seems to be hardware issue.

Discus and support Blue screen, seems to be hardware issue. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am getting bluescreens at an unpredictable rate with errors such as: Memory Management (I got this twice, both two months apart.) System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JakeK2, Sep 11, 2019.

1. JakeK2 Win User

Blue screen, seems to be hardware issue.

Hello,

I am getting bluescreens at an unpredictable rate with errors such as:

Memory Management (I got this twice, both two months apart.)

System threshold not handled (This started a bunch of other bluescreens in that day)

Irql_not_less_or_equal (I got this error many times. I fixed it with chkdsk.)

Kernel security check failure. (I got this one 5 hours in while using my computer.)

What I have tried:

Scanning for viruses: None found.

Sfc /scannow: Says there is corruption but it can not fix it. In the cbs log it says windows powershell and windows defender is corrupted

dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth: Did not work at first. It said no source files found. After I ran chkdsk, it ran and found corruption and fixed it.

chkdsk: Seems to have fixed the bluescreens for a while.

Memory managment test: Found no issues

Testing each memory stick: Both booted fine.

Memory Diagonstic on Extended mode for four runs: No issues found.

Crystal disk info: Says both drives are good.

It seems the people I have talked to think it is a hard ware issue but, I can not figure it out.

I can not find the root cause of the issue and every blue screen seems to steer me in a different direction.

Dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtSymGlwZu7yxlcJdBAkFo5_kGsQ?e=Y4sAWL

:)

JakeK2, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 11, 2019
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Blue screen, seems to be hardware issue.

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen, seems to be hardware issue.

1. Blue screen, seems to be hardware issue. - Similar Threads - Blue screen seems

2. Blue screen faulty hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen faulty hardware: Hello there,Recently been getting a blue screen, the faulty hardware corrupted one. I have run quite a few tests from what I have searched online but still not come to a solution for it. Would appreciate any help. I can provide the minidmp files just in case since I cannot...
  3. Blue screen faulty hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen faulty hardware: Hello there,Recently been getting a blue screen, the faulty hardware corrupted one. I have run quite a few tests from what I have searched online but still not come to a solution for it. Would appreciate any help. I can provide the minidmp files just in case since I cannot...
  4. Blue screen faulty hardware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen at seemingly random intervals

Blue screen at seemingly random intervals: Or maybe it happens whenever I'm playing a game, I suppose. Can't rightly say it. Also, it might bear no relevance, but: My Windows can't time sync. I've tried everything I've found online and tried a bunch of different servers but the time synchronization fails every time. I...
  6. Blue screen at seemingly random intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen at seemingly random intervals: Or maybe it happens whenever I'm playing a game, I suppose. Can't rightly say it. Also, it might bear no relevance, but: My Windows can't time sync. I've tried everything I've found online and tried a bunch of different servers but the time synchronization fails every time. I...
  7. Blue screen at seemingly random intervals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Blue Screen seemingly discord related.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen seemingly discord related.: So I've been getting a lot of blue screens for a good long while. The thing is they seem to mostly happen when I'm on voice on discord. I have the minidumps here https://1drv.ms/u/s!BBVow4ZVbpDS4Wq4SYE6TYRTht42?e=KALI4Bplease please tell me if there is anything more I need to...
  9. Hardware Error/Blue Screen

Hardware Error/Blue Screen: I recently built a pc, and I keep hitting a blue screen when trying to run certain games. Game will load, ill either crash trying to enter a level or shortly after entering one. my system specs are as follows: Mobo: asus rog strix x570-e gaming CPU: ryzen 7 3700x RAM:...
  10. (Seemingly) Random Blue Screens, No Error

(Seemingly) Random Blue Screens, No Error: Hi guys, recently I was playing a video game on my desktop while talking to my friends over a program. Suddenly, the game froze and my display switched to a bluescreen. I rebooted and began to look into the issue only to have it blue screen again, shortly after opening my...