Windows 10: Blue Screen show and stuck

Discus and support Blue Screen show and stuck in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop shows a blue screen and restart. After completion 100% my laptop could not switch on. Anyone can guide me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Richieart, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Richieart Win User

Blue Screen show and stuck

My laptop shows a blue screen and restart. After completion 100% my laptop could not switch on. Anyone can guide me.

:)

Richieart, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue Screen show and stuck - Similar Threads - Blue Screen show

2. Stuck on blue screen of death screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue screen of death screen: Windows stuck on blue screen error for an hour at 100% stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-blue-screen-of-death-screen/829aa5ba-f183-47b2-8dd1-9c482f088912
  3. Stuck on blue screen of death screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue screen of death screen: Windows stuck on blue screen error for an hour at 100% stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-blue-screen-of-death-screen/829aa5ba-f183-47b2-8dd1-9c482f088912
  4. Stuck on blue screen of death screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Stuck in blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in blue screen: Hi, I have an msi gaming laptop and I just got it back from assistance. I sent it to change the keyboard and some chassis parts and the service also included a repasting and a cleaning of the cooling system. Now, I noticed from the msi app that my GPU was set to hybrid, while...
  6. Stuck in blue screen

Stuck in blue screen: Hi, I have an msi gaming laptop and I just got it back from assistance. I sent it to change the keyboard and some chassis parts and the service also included a repasting and a cleaning of the cooling system. Now, I noticed from the msi app that my GPU was set to hybrid, while...
  7. Stuck on blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue screen: I restarted my PC after removing some dangerous and unwanted files and now it's stuck on a blue screen telling me SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDWHAT FAILED: FLTMGR.SYS...
  8. Stuck on blue screen

Stuck on blue screen: I restarted my PC after removing some dangerous and unwanted files and now it's stuck on a blue screen telling me SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDWHAT FAILED: FLTMGR.SYS...
  9. Stuck with Blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck with Blue screen: Window 10 new update is crashing badly and leads to BSOD. I am stuck middle of nowhere. Stop codes are changing each and every time. Help !! Quickfix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-with-blue-screen/e696e6fc-4b5f-49f1-990a-e1c3a90a8add
  10. Stuck on blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on blue screen: I was recently looking to improve game performance so i watched a youtube video. I changed some settings and i made a reset point, but i dont remember which ones i changed. I booted up a game and had major frame drops so went back to the reset point and it restarted my...