Windows 10: Blue Screen Showing My PC is Infected

Discus and support Blue Screen Showing My PC is Infected in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; says Your windows PC has been infected your computer has warned us that it is infected with a spyware and riskware following data is at risk facebook... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by laurieswiger, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Blue Screen Showing My PC is Infected

says Your windows PC has been infected your computer has warned us that it is infected with a spyware and riskware following data is at risk

facebook and email

credit card, bank accts and other confidential info

files on this computer

Microsoft strongly recommends to contact tech support

gives a phone number too.

Not to good w/computers is this a real thing? I ran full offline scan at first was locked out of email, fb etc. but now seems to be working fine? Please help

[Original Title: blue screen]

:)

laurieswiger, Jun 20, 2020
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Jun 20, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Blue Screen Showing My PC is Infected

PC still showing blue screen

Hi,

There are several causes of blue screen error depending on the stop code. Most of the time, this issue is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is there a stop code included when you're experiencing the blue screen error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend checking this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. Just skip the
    troubleshooting steps that you already performed.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Showing My PC is Infected

1. Blue Screen Showing My PC is Infected - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Showing

2. Is my PC Infected?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is my PC Infected?: So, it's showing me this, in the 'sleep' description refer to the image above. If this helps, I sometimes get this error: Download Error in Windows Update 0x8024601dHere's my system info:Edition Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Single Language Version Dev Installed on...
  3. My pc keeps on crashed showing blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps on crashed showing blue screen: My pc still keeps on crashing showing memory management I already did ram test and it shows no problem, I also did sfc /scanner and it showed no error there too .is there ither solution for this problem.. I can't solve it.. plz help.. [IMG][IMG]...
  4. Pop up shows my PC infected with Malwares

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop up shows my PC infected with Malwares: I am suddenly receiving constant popups supposedly from antivirus programs telling me that my computer is infected and that I should download/run their program. I downloaded and ran the Windows Defender Emergency Scan application which while running identified "26 infected...
  5. Is my PC Infected?

Is my PC Infected?: Is this a legitimate notice from Microsoft, or is this part of the infection? Is the phone number shown a legitimate phone number for Microsoft? Does this suggest that all of my devices linked to my Microsoft log in are infected? this inquiry is on behalf of my wife, not my...
  6. Blue screen says PC infected.

Blue screen says PC infected.: Have read 2 responses to this question - how can I perform any processes with screen locked & no cursor visible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/blue-screen-says-pc-infected/d5c9b142-e02e-41b4-a419-1177bfd2bb45
  7. Blue screen - your windows PC is infected

Blue screen - your windows PC is infected: This window popped up on my screen. I suspect it's a scam, but wanted to share the info in case it isn't. I was online, had just paid a bill with my credit card, and was picking up a news article on a site I have accessed several times before. I shut everything down...
  8. PC not loading and showing a blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC not loading and showing a blue screen: Whenever I turn my PC on it freezes slightly and a blue screen appears saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart". It says it is 100% complete, but nothing is happening. There is a stop code which...
  9. my pc shows blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my pc shows blue screen error.: my pc shows a blue screen error in windows 10. every time I open an app its seen this error ... stop code: system service exception what failed: aow drv x64 ev.sys please reply fast as soon as...
  10. my pc in infected

my pc in infected: I installed a new program from a chrome website and after the installation I tried to open the program but it wouldn't, so i ran a AV scan on the program files and it said it was infected with win32/gamehack. I did some research about how to remove it but i'm concerned...