Windows 10: Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??

Discus and support Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH?? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was tried Roll Back wifi drivers Format and reset PC or trying to degrade win 11 from win 10 but still I get this error It's stuck on blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Siddhesh Vetoskar, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??

I was tried Roll Back wifi drivers Format and reset PC or trying to degrade win 11 from win 10 but still I get this error It's stuck on blue screen have to force restart to pc

:)

Siddhesh Vetoskar, Sep 23, 2022

2. Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH????

Several times a day or just every other day my Dell laptop throws me out of what I am working on, freezes, then I get the blue screen of death with the error code Netwtw10.sys. What is this??? Why is it happening since the last windows 10 update? I am
    so sick of windows 10 I can't even tell you, but it is affecting my work and must be fixed.

katherinekasten, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH????

Hi,

Netwtw10.sys is the Intel Wifi driver.

Can you check the wifi driver version?

Go to Device Manager, then expand the "Network adapters", then right-click the Wifi Driver, then click Properties, then Click "Driver" Tab.

If you're using the Latest version, You can Rollback to the previously installed driver, Just Click the "Roll Back Driver".

You can also run the Intel Driver and Support Assistant.

jhestech A+, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??

Repeated Blue Screen Netwtw10.sys

Hi! I bought a new Dell XPS13 2-in-1 in late June and started having this issue about a couple of weeks ago. I would be using my computer for 2+ hours usually and it would go into blue screen with this error:

Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

What failed: Netwtw10.sys

I get this about every other day--sometimes I can go 10+ hours without this happening, sometimes it crashes in a couple of hours. I've checked that everything is up to date. I have made sure the driver is updated too. I'm not allowed to rollback (the button
    is dark). So I downloaded and installed the newest version of the Killer network adapter. Still had the error.

I called Dell support and they helped run a couple of tests, but nothing came up.

At this point I'm thinking of resetting windows.

Does anyone have any ideas? The BSOD itself doesn't bother me too much, but if I get kicked out during an exam it would be terrible.

Any and all pointers would be really helpful!!

VivianChen5, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??

1. Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH?? - Similar Threads - Blue Screen shut

2. Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??: I was tried Roll Back wifi drivers Format and reset PC or trying to degrade win 11 from win 10 but still I get this error It's stuck on blue screen have to force restart to pc...
  3. Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??: I was tried Roll Back wifi drivers Format and reset PC or trying to degrade win 11 from win 10 but still I get this error It's stuck on blue screen have to force restart to pc...
  4. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys: Доброго дня! Вдруге за декілька місяців з‘являється блакитний екран з помилкою, яку невдається виправити. Вона виникає під час увімкнення браузеру та відкриття декількох вкладок. Stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPWhat failed: Netwtw10.sysЩо я вже встигла зробити?1....
  5. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys: Доброго дня! Вдруге за декілька місяців з‘являється блакитний екран з помилкою, яку невдається виправити. Вона виникає під час увімкнення браузеру та відкриття декількох вкладок. Stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPWhat failed: Netwtw10.sysЩо я вже встигла зробити?1....
  6. netwtw10.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    netwtw10.sys blue screen: I am constantly getting a netwtw10.sys Bluescreen .. so to those of you who are tech abled I ask for your help in this matter, Please keep in mind I am tech ignorant.. I gathered some basic information to hopefully help.Computer : Dell G5 SE 5505Network Adapter : KillerR...
  7. blue screen frequently with Netwtw10.sys / DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen frequently with Netwtw10.sys / DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: starting about a month ago, I blue screened once a week with this driver intel wireless network with the error from the subject. as of late it has gotten worse and now causes multiples per day. I have completely reset this PC cleaned drive / installed fresh copy of windows...
  8. Netwtw10.sys failed

Netwtw10.sys failed: Since several days I have a problem with my laptop. It is restarting everytime I used it with BSoD saying "stop code:DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and Netwtw10.sys failed.I have this issue since I tried to install app that could not run on my device. How could I fix that...
  9. Repeated Blue Screen Netwtw10.sys

Repeated Blue Screen Netwtw10.sys: Hi! I bought a new Dell XPS13 2-in-1 in late June and started having this issue about a couple of weeks ago. I would be using my computer for 2+ hours usually and it would go into blue screen with this error: Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What failed:...
  10. Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH????

Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH????: Several times a day or just every other day my Dell laptop throws me out of what I am working on, freezes, then I get the blue screen of death with the error code Netwtw10.sys. What is this??? Why is it happening since the last windows 10 update? I am so sick of windows 10 I...