Windows 10: Blue Screen since auto update. Searched for online solutions but all have been ineffective...

Discus and support Blue Screen since auto update. Searched for online solutions but all have been ineffective... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; BLUE SCREEN since auto update... tried everything! I noticed my computer awakened yesterday with the dreaded Blue Screen. My best guess is that an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MIchaelMcDade, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Blue Screen since auto update. Searched for online solutions but all have been ineffective...

BLUE SCREEN since auto update... tried everything!

I noticed my computer awakened yesterday with the dreaded Blue Screen. My best guess is that an auto update took place and something went wrong. I powered down and restarted multiple times, always powering back up in blue screen.

In an effort to get things straight and after multiple restarts, I cycled through all of the restore options ie: "uninstall updates" , "restore" and also "reset" to no avail... I thought maybe I could find a way to start in Safe Mode via command prompt seeing as traditional methods b,ut online tutorials were not helpful.

If I can't get this back up and running, my minimal hope is to access explorer somehow safe mode? and retrieve files before more drastic measures are needed. Is safe mode even an option? Looking for a miracle...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Mike

:)

MIchaelMcDade, Jan 23, 2020

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 23, 2020
  4. fussybob Win User

Blue Screen since auto update. Searched for online solutions but all have been ineffective...

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen since auto update. Searched for online solutions but all have been ineffective...

1. Blue Screen since auto update. Searched for online solutions but all have been ineffective... - Similar Threads - Blue Screen since

2. Windows 10 22H2 update fails, all solutions seems to have been tried

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22H2 update fails, all solutions seems to have been tried: HiHaving a PC with Windows 10 32bit. For a long time we have tried to update it to 22H2, but it fails every time.SFC, DISM, install from USB, DVD, Windows Update assistant etc.All updated to drivers that i can find has been installed, Bios upgraded and downgraded.When using...
  3. Windows 10 22H2 update fails, all solutions seems to have been tried

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 22H2 update fails, all solutions seems to have been tried: HiHaving a PC with Windows 10 32bit. For a long time we have tried to update it to 22H2, but it fails every time.SFC, DISM, install from USB, DVD, Windows Update assistant etc.All updated to drivers that i can find has been installed, Bios upgraded and downgraded.When using...
  4. Windows 10 22H2 update fails, all solutions seems to have been tried

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Any solution for the blue screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any solution for the blue screen?: when i restart my laptop it shows up to me a blue screen i literally did EVERY solution i found on the internet and all of them didn’t work what i have to do : ??????...
  6. 1 Search fits all solution?

in Cortana
    1 Search fits all solution?: Hi all Hope this find everyone safe and well? Im posting this question on behalf of a friend who rang and asked. As I don't use Outlook 365 in Windows 10 I wasn't sure of the answer. Background: The User runs W10 Home and Office 365 He stores documents, spreadsheet...
  7. BLUE SCREEN - NO SOLUTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLUE SCREEN - NO SOLUTION: I have BLUE SCREEN AND TRIED BASICALLY EVERY OPTION TO RECOVER INCLUDING WIPING OUT ALL HARD DRIVES AND RE-INSTALLING WINDOWS AND i STILL GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE SAYING AN ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED AND NOTHING WAS CHANGED....
  8. Indexing for "all" search seems to have been scrambled

in Cortana
    Indexing for "all" search seems to have been scrambled: This happened recently, but there seems to be an issue with searching executables from the taskbar. It still finds installed programs, but for standalone exe files, it does not display them under the "all" search. It still displays under the "apps" tab when searching however....
  9. Updates have not been updating since KB4503308.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates have not been updating since KB4503308.: Hi Everyone, I have been running into an update problem today with the update KB4501375, I receive the error 0x8000ffff. I have looked into my update history and it seems the last few have not updated....see image. Any ideas on how to fix this? I think there may be some...
  10. Blue Screen Since Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Since Anniversary Update: I keep getting the odd blue screen since the anniversary update. I think it's network related, the network driver. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it keeps happening. Any ideas? Attached is the zip file as per rules of posting on this section. 61175