Windows 10: Blue screen since updated to the newest version 1909

Discus and support Blue screen since updated to the newest version 1909 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgLoAKpETXqEagoRKlF5EKJfdyY?e=VFYeMP Here is the link for the minidump files. Could someone help me with this? Much appreciated!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ruiyi Hou, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Ruiyi Hou Win User

Blue screen since updated to the newest version 1909

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgLoAKpETXqEagoRKlF5EKJfdyY?e=VFYeMP

Here is the link for the minidump files. Could someone help me with this? Much appreciated!

:)

Ruiyi Hou, Jan 31, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Blue screen since updated to the newest version 1909

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen since updated to the newest version 1909

1. Blue screen since updated to the newest version 1909 - Similar Threads - Blue screen since

2. Windows is not updating since version 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows is not updating since version 1909: Windows is not updating. While trying to do update I have found all updates since version 1909 have failed. I've tried the update assistant which had downloaded the latest update and run it but it does not even show up in the update history... Dump of history below. Any help...
  3. Cant update to newest Windows version.

Cant update to newest Windows version.: Hey! I've been running into this problem for a while now but now I need to actually resolve it so I can do something. When I try to update it will get to a point where it will restart and say "Undoing changes made to your device". I have looked in the update history after...
  4. Blue Screen of Death Since Updates this Week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Since Updates this Week: Greetings. I recently updated my laptop around Monday/Tuesday. Ever since, I have gone from having a Blue Screen of Death about once a month to once an hour. It is corrupting numerous documents each time it crashes. I worry it is the most recent update because it started the...
  5. Windows newest Feature update of 1909 version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows newest Feature update of 1909 version: OS build : 18363, version : 1909 I have updated my PC on 18/10/2020. Since then I am facing many problems, They are as follows: 1. My startwindows button won't work cortana, search button. 2. I am not able to access any Window Applications. 3. Moreover, I can't even...
  6. Varying blue screens since installing update

Varying blue screens since installing update: I had this exact same issue before but it started with a title update required for gears 5 so hear me out when I'm skeptical that it's my hardware. I installed the newest title update in hopes it would fix my problems with forza that turned out to be temporary issues as it...
  7. Cant update windows 10 to the newest version. from 1803 to 1909

Cant update windows 10 to the newest version. from 1803 to 1909: I am having trouble updating windows to the newest version. I have tried using the windows built-in updater, the windows update assistant and the media creation tool but they always end up with the same result. The update downloads successfully but when trying to install...
  8. Updated to newest version of Mbam but ....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Updated to newest version of Mbam but ....: Still getting the below message on my user account even with Mbam rules downloaded and applied. Doesn't happen on Admin account , i guess i have to download Mbam rules for the "user account" as well . I uninstalled correctly and restarted as requested but still seeing...
  9. Blue Screen Since Anniversary Update

Blue Screen Since Anniversary Update: I keep getting the odd blue screen since the anniversary update. I think it's network related, the network driver. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it keeps happening. Any ideas? Attached is the zip file as per rules of posting on this section. 61175
  10. Graphics card not updating to newest version

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card not updating to newest version: Hi, since the newest version of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, I can't use the GPU performance feature. It tells me that I have an comparable GPU available. Update driver to use GPU performance. The issue is that windows, and intel both say that my drivers are...