Windows 10: blue screen situation

Discus and support blue screen situation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; the only option that seems to work is the command prompt. can anyone tell me what the command is to start windows from the command prompt? many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GuyCruls_851, Jul 13, 2020.

1. blue screen situation

the only option that seems to work is the command prompt.

can anyone tell me what the command is to start windows from the command prompt?

many thanks

:)

GuyCruls_851, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 13, 2020
  4. blue screen situation

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

blue screen situation

1. blue screen situation - Similar Threads - blue screen situation

2. Recurring Blue Screen of Death in various situations.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring Blue Screen of Death in various situations.: Hello,First, pardon my English, it isn't my main language. I have a relatively new laptop which has given me trouble ever since I got it. The laptop came with windows 10 installed and I would get random BSODs from the beginning. Then I updated to windows 11. At first, I would...
  3. Recurring Blue Screen of Death in various situations.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring Blue Screen of Death in various situations.: Hello,First, pardon my English, it isn't my main language. I have a relatively new laptop which has given me trouble ever since I got it. The laptop came with windows 10 installed and I would get random BSODs from the beginning. Then I updated to windows 11. At first, I would...
  4. the situation in Ukraine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the situation in Ukraine: Hello, my name is Andrey. I live in the city of Mytishchi, Moscow region of the Russian Federation. I am very sorry for the Ukrainians, because Russia attacked their homeland. I am categorically against war. Because of this situation in Ukraine, the American company Microsoft...
  5. the situation in Ukraine

the situation in Ukraine: Hello, my name is Andrey. I live in the city of Mytishchi, Moscow region of the Russian Federation. I am very sorry for the Ukrainians, because Russia attacked their homeland. I am categorically against war. Because of this situation in Ukraine, the American company Microsoft...
  6. Screen color inverts for a second in some situations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen color inverts for a second in some situations: In some situations, the screen flicks in black I think the colors get inverted for less than a second. I am not sure what is the trigger, but it happens when: I ctrl-f something on the browser and there are 0 results then windows make a beep sound and, in this moment, the...
  7. Screen color inverts for a second in some situations

Screen color inverts for a second in some situations: In some situations, the screen flicks in black I think the colors get inverted for less than a second. I am not sure what is the trigger, but it happens when: I ctrl-f something on the browser and there are 0 results then windows make a beep sound and, in this moment, the...
  8. Screen color inverts for a second in some situations

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. An interesting situation....

An interesting situation....: So, I've had the Win11 beta. At that time it didn't work well with my purposes, so I went back to WIN10. Now that it's ready, I'm trying to get it back, but the secure boot is giving me trouble. I have it enabled in BIOS, but "System Information" is telling me it's...
  10. An interesting situation....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An interesting situation....: So, I've had the Win11 beta. At that time it didn't work well with my purposes, so I went back to WIN10. Now that it's ready, I'm trying to get it back, but the secure boot is giving me trouble. I have it enabled in BIOS, but "System Information" is telling me it's...