Windows 10: Blue screen Srttrail.txt

Discus and support Blue screen Srttrail.txt in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just on youtube and my pc when to blue screen with the Srttrail.txt error. Tried just a simple reboot didnt work, tried booting it off my normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adam McGrath099, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Blue screen Srttrail.txt

I was just on youtube and my pc when to blue screen with the Srttrail.txt error. Tried just a simple reboot didnt work, tried booting it off my normal HHD instead of SSD, didnt work. Got desperate, went to youtube and tried several methods there, didnt work. So tried to restore from recent restore point, same thing. Wont let full reset my pc. And ideas or methods of fixing this would be a great help!

:)

Adam McGrath099, Jan 31, 2021
  2. PJlaclide Win User

srt\srttrail\.txt problem .... but

Hello guys, I have encountered the srt\srttrail\.txt problem but with a slight variant ... I can't access the startup settings ...once I follow the usual path until the part where you press restart so that the menu will appear after rebooting, my computer
    boots 'normally' and starts automatically the reparation, without giving me any choice !

I did not recently instal any hardware, but I have logitech wireless mouse, I heard the problem might be about drivers with wrong signatures ..

I need your help guys, and I'm not the only one having this problem ..

PJlaclide, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue screen Srttrail.txt

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen Srttrail.txt

1. Blue screen Srttrail.txt - Similar Threads - Blue screen Srttrail

2. txt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    txt: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%A8%E8%AE%B0%E4%BA%8B%E6%9C%AC%E6%89%93/a16ba6b2-3e6b-4cfc-80be-a804366db214
  3. txt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    txt: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%A8%E8%AE%B0%E4%BA%8B%E6%9C%AC%E6%89%93/a16ba6b2-3e6b-4cfc-80be-a804366db214
  4. Srttrail error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrail error: Initially I had a srttrail error where I was a in a infinite boot, then I was following some videos on how to fix it in command prompt. Now I cannot even reach advanced settings and command prompt without booting from a windows 10 USB. At work right now but I’m sure I’ll be...
  5. srttrail error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    srttrail error: windows 32 srttrail .txt error. unable to log on or use PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/srttrail-error/2b5aed23-8b15-4bcb-801b-e101812a18ce
  6. Srttrail problems

Srttrail problems: i was working with two pc, a notebook and a desktop, and the notebook was having some problems that didn't let me boot propperly in any way, so i take out the HDD and connect it to the desktop to see if it has bad sectors or anything, the answer was no, after that, when i...
  7. srttrail error

srttrail error: i’ve already tried the bootrec.exe commands and it returns something like “0 windows installations detected” “operation successful” and “access denied” and it won’t chkdsk c: drive...
  8. Change Txt to Graphics on the Bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Txt to Graphics on the Bottom of the screen: On the Bar at the Bottom of the screen for the Windows Screens it is now showing Text and Not the different Window Screens in Graphic mode...
  9. srttrail help

srttrail help: If you get the srttrail error and get stuck, don't worry. Boot into save mode, either through the startup settings page (see image below, #4 or #5) or by other means if you know how, I won't go into that. Your hard drive is most likely ok. However if safe mode doesn't...
  10. Windows 10 blue screen.. srttrail

Windows 10 blue screen.. srttrail: Windows can not start after update, here is SrtTrail.txt After Win10 was updated automatically at shutdown, it cannot start back, the Windows logo gets stuck at screen without spinning dots, there is no HDD activity for half an hour. After computer is turned off forcibly...