Windows 10: Blue screen start-up, Trouble shooting options require pass word, but won't accept my PW....

Discus and support Blue screen start-up, Trouble shooting options require pass word, but won't accept my PW.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dell Inspiron 3670 desktop PC . Display opens with "Your devise has a problem and needs to restart" Screen Immediately goes into repair mode. I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LarryC.3, Nov 20, 2022.

1. LarryC.3 Win User

Blue screen start-up, Trouble shooting options require pass word, but won't accept my PW....

Dell Inspiron 3670 desktop PC . Display opens with "Your devise has a problem and needs to restart" Screen Immediately goes into repair mode. I go to Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair. Prompt asks for PW, but will not accept my PW. I tried my log in PW and my Microsoft acct. PW, no go with either. I tried resetting my MS acct. PW, but still nothing.. The only item in the advanced options list that does not require a PW is Startup Settings which would allow me to enable Safe Mode, but when I try, it crashes, and goes back to "Your devise has a problem screen" In summary: I cann

:)

LarryC.3, Nov 20, 2022

2. my laptop will not accept my PW and have no disk

my laptop will not accept my pass word have no disk

jimcrawford1, Nov 20, 2022
  3. Home screen won,t start tried reboot won't start either.

Home screen won,t start tried reboot still won't start?

ThomasHill_660, Nov 20, 2022
  4. Blue screen start-up, Trouble shooting options require pass word, but won't accept my PW....

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Nov 20, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen start-up, Trouble shooting options require pass word, but won't accept my PW....

1. Blue screen start-up, Trouble shooting options require pass word, but won't accept my PW.... - Similar Threads - Blue screen start

2. Black screen after selecting a advanced trouble shoot option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after selecting a advanced trouble shoot option: When I select an option from the advanced trouble shoot menu the screen goes black, loses signal but the rest of the computer stays on and the keyboard and mouse are still on. My monitor automatically turns off and does not receive any more signal and does nothing else no pop...
  3. Black screen after selecting a advanced trouble shoot option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after selecting a advanced trouble shoot option: When I select an option from the advanced trouble shoot menu the screen goes black, loses signal but the rest of the computer stays on and the keyboard and mouse are still on. My monitor automatically turns off and does not receive any more signal and does nothing else no pop...
  4. Black screen after selecting a advanced trouble shoot option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen start-up, Trouble shooting options require pass word, but won't accept my PW....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen start-up, Trouble shooting options require pass word, but won't accept my PW....: Dell Inspiron 3670 desktop PC . Display opens with "Your devise has a problem and needs to restart" Screen Immediately goes into repair mode. I go to Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair. Prompt asks for PW, but will not accept my PW. I tried my log in PW and my...
  6. Blue screen start-up, Trouble shooting options require pass word, but won't accept my PW....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blue screen start-up, Trouble shooting options require pass word, but won't accept my PW....: Dell Inspiron 3670 desktop PC . Display opens with "Your devise has a problem and needs to restart" Screen Immediately goes into repair mode. I go to Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair. Prompt asks for PW, but will not accept my PW. I tried my log in PW and my...
  7. Trouble-shooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble-shooting: Why does Microsoft refuse to solve problems created by unwanted, unsolicited updates? Or let someone share an effective solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-shooting/91613b6f-a734-4056-bc97-89ebd6b0d83c
  8. Blue Screen will not take my PW

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen will not take my PW: Communicated yesterday with tech advisor, just wondering if anybody else has seen this problem and still can't access my laptop.As usual Windows updated at the wrong time, despite my not requesting the update, first thing Monday AM, when I needed to use it.I let update run,...
  9. trouble shooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trouble shooting: my PC cant start. he gives me every time trouble shooting stopcode bad config something like that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-shooting/29d59285-7bf3-4f2a-8bf6-797b9e66d438
  10. My headset doesnt show up as an option to trouble shoot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headset doesnt show up as an option to trouble shoot: when I plug in my headset (with mic) it does not detect that my headset nor mic is connected, I can hear audio just fine but my mic is not being detected....