Windows 10: Blue Screen started after LAST update Win 10

Discus and support Blue Screen started after LAST update Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer keeps shutting down automatically. I am getting the blue screen with stop code Memory Management. I ran the memory diagnostic and found no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cheryl Kissell, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Blue Screen started after LAST update Win 10

My computer keeps shutting down automatically. I am getting the blue screen with stop code Memory Management. I ran the memory diagnostic and found no errors. I searched for answers the last 3 days and every time I get to something that says to go to my command prompt...I have a win10 system and I don't think it's ON my system as I searched and cannot find it...My search for solutions recommended: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files. Well there's an automatic blue screen doing that...Asking for this on my computer also automatically gets that dang bl

:)

Cheryl Kissell, Dec 28, 2022

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Dec 28, 2022
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Dec 28, 2022
  4. Blue Screen started after LAST update Win 10

Blue screen error in Win 10, bad_system_config_error.

Have been using Win 10 for a year with no problem, but came into office with the a blue screen list of please select your keyboard language. It would appear that it is frozen in the beginning of the repair mode. I do not have access to the desktop and
    repeated hard reboots gets be back to the same screen. Do not know if problem was an update downloaded overnight or hardware. Suggestions?

SteveSchillinger, Dec 28, 2022
Thema:

Blue Screen started after LAST update Win 10

1. Blue Screen started after LAST update Win 10 - Similar Threads - Blue Screen started

2. Blue Screen started after LAST update Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen started after LAST update Win 10: My computer keeps shutting down automatically. I am getting the blue screen with stop code Memory Management. I ran the memory diagnostic and found no errors. I searched for answers the last 3 days and every time I get to something that says to go to my command prompt...I...
  3. Blue Screen started after LAST update Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen started after LAST update Win 10: My computer keeps shutting down automatically. I am getting the blue screen with stop code Memory Management. I ran the memory diagnostic and found no errors. I searched for answers the last 3 days and every time I get to something that says to go to my command prompt...I...
  4. Blue screen after last Windows Insider update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after last Windows Insider update: I have problem with my last Update of Windows Insider Preview. Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.20241.1005 rs_prerelease. After update I constantly have blue screen green screen with an error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL what failed: tcpip.sys sfc /scannow did not help...
  5. Win 10 Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Blue Screen: How do I change my system files and settings? I *can't enter desktop* so I have to do everything on the blue screen. I also *do not have a system image* and when I do system restore there will always be a problem that says *system files and settings not changed*...
  6. last 2 win 10 updates

last 2 win 10 updates: Since the last 2 updates, when I start Edge my screen has began blinking again, also when using other apps the sound cuts in and out. I spend most of time fixing things on win 10, searching for "CORRECT" solution which very seldom getting the correct answer. So disgusted...
  7. Win 10. Blue screen on start up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10. Blue screen on start up.: About a month ago I got a blue screen on start up. No keyboard or other user input worked. After some frustration I tried putting it to sleep, on wake up I got the sign in screen. No other issues except the blue screen on start up. Managed to get MS tech on a 'chat', she...
  8. WDF_Violation Blue Screen Error on Windows 10 after 1903 last update

WDF_Violation Blue Screen Error on Windows 10 after 1903 last update: I've read that I should rename this driver: HpqKbFiltr.sys but I do not have that file on my Windows 10. I've read that I should investigate the error log in order to understand which driver is the culprit. But I don't know where the blue screed of death log is!...
  9. Multiple problems with Win 10 after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple problems with Win 10 after last update: I am having massive issues with my Win 10. I think it was the last update but I am not sure. -Windows is taking between 25 and 40 mins to boot. Was a few seconds. -Discord opens but gets stuck on checking for updates. -Comodo doesnt start. -Trying to reinstall/fix Commodo...
  10. The last Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The last Win 10 Update: HELP!! following the last Windows 10 update on my desktop PC I have internet problems, when using the MS trouble shooters I get the message's "required protocols are missing" and/or "service registration is missing or corrupt". Plus I cannot reset my Microsoft account, I...