Windows 10: Blue screen stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Discus and support Blue screen stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer the last 2 days have randomly started to crash and get a blue screen with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on it this happens whenever im playing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SWELIZARD, Jun 5, 2021.

1. SWELIZARD Win User

Blue screen stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

My computer the last 2 days have randomly started to crash and get a blue screen with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on it this happens whenever im playing a game or just watching, surfing on the internet its random. And is very frustrating for me as i could imagine ive tried to run multible steps of driver rutines ive updated all my drivers to date, run cmd searches for corrupt or broken files, drivers etc but nothing was so far worked so im turning to Microsoft for help on my problem. I hope for someone to help me or some tips on how to fix this problem.LizardProblem Event Name: BlueScreen

:)

SWELIZARD, Jun 5, 2021

2. Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

After a recent updating, my machine has blue screen every 5 - 10 minutes.

The error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I saw another post here which suggest to use "iastor.sys". But I don't have that in the driver list. Mine is storahci.sys.

Please advise! Thanks,

hairinwind, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Blue screen stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - Blue screen stop

2. Stop code blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code blue screen: Hello, My laptop is in a continuous restart loop with the stop code. I entered my bitlocker recovery key but it does nothing. I have tried every option under the advanced options and trouble shooting but it continues to send me back to the stop code blue screen. Please help,...
  3. Blue screen stop code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen stop code: After updating windows 11, I lost on control of my keyboard. Tried to update the driver without success. Restored windows 11 without erasing my personal files without success. After I chose the full reset option...and now I have blue screen coming up with computer restarting...
  4. Lenovo Desktop crashes to blue screen with stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when trying to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Desktop crashes to blue screen with stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when trying to...: Lenovo Desktop crashes to blue screen with stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when trying to connect to wifi. However I can connect to my phone hotspot. How do i fix this error and be able to use my Wifi? Thanks...
  5. Lenovo Desktop crashes to blue screen with stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when trying to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Desktop crashes to blue screen with stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when trying to...: Lenovo Desktop crashes to blue screen with stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when trying to connect to wifi. However I can connect to my phone hotspot. How do i fix this error and be able to use my Wifi? Thanks...
  6. Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: My computer locks up. Can't move mouse,get huming from speakers. Then blue screen tha said that my device ran into a problem and needs to restart.We're just collecting some error, and then we'll restart for youand below thatFor more information about this issue and possible...
  7. Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: My computer locks up. Can't move mouse,get huming from speakers. Then blue screen tha said that my device ran into a problem and needs to restart.We're just collecting some error, and then we'll restart for youand below thatFor more information about this issue and possible...
  8. Blue Screen Stop Codes

Blue Screen Stop Codes: My computer is 3wks old. I keep getting "Blue Screen" Stop Codes: System Service Exception, System Thread Exception not Handled, Driver Over Ran Stack Code, Kmode Exception not Handled, Security Check Failure, Driver Over Run Stack Buffer, Kernel Security Check...
  9. BSOD With Stop Code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD With Stop Code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hello, I have a customer of mine who recently got a Surface Laptop 3 and has been getting BSOD crashes with the stop code of DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I have performed Windows updates, Surface driver/firmware updates, ran SFC scan, ran a chkdsk, but the issue still happens. I...
  10. Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: After a recent updating, my machine has blue screen every 5 - 10 minutes. The error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I saw another post here which suggest to use "iastor.sys". But I don't have that in the driver list. Mine is storahci.sys. Please advise! Thanks,...