Windows 10: Blue Screen Stop Code

Discus and support Blue Screen Stop Code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every couple days my windows 10 goes to a blue screen and buzzed for a few minutes before it restarts. It says STOP CODE. I went to the event viewer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lenberman, Jun 6, 2017.

1. lenberman Win User

Blue Screen Stop Code

Every couple days my windows 10 goes to a blue screen and buzzed for a few minutes before it restarts. It says STOP CODE. I went to the event viewer after it restarted and took these two screenshots (days apart). What's going on? How do I fix it?

:)

lenberman, Jun 6, 2017

2. why there is stop code memory management on blue screen

why there is stop code memory management on blue screen

HorfamSoon, Jun 6, 2017
  3. Blue Screen

Blue Screen - System Thread Exception Not Handled - Stop Code: BCKD.Sys

AnneArismendi, Jun 6, 2017
  4. Blue Screen Stop Code

Go to your Reliability History and if there are any red flags, put your cursor on the "check for a solution" option then RIGHT click on it.This will bring up a menu which will then allow you to select and left click on "View tech details"This will open a data page and the Bucket ID line will give you the cause of the problem.Select the line and paste it into a search engine and hopefully might give a solution.

joeandmarg0, Jun 6, 2017
  5. lmaneke Win User
    A BSOD with a buzz could be a variety of factors. Could be these factors.

1. CPU or GPU overheating
    2. Hard drive/SSD failing
    3. Memory (RAM) problems
    4. Drivers could cause BSODs
    5. USB device could cause BSODs.
    6. PCIe Card failing
    7. Possible Motherboard problem or Power Supply Problem.

What will definitely help is if you are able to tell us the stop code is, as it could be "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" OR "DRIVER_IRQL" ERROR of some sort. Also could have watchdog violations, so, we need the BSOD stop code, as in the previous post, the reliability history can identify that if a kernel minidump was created.

lmaneke, Jun 6, 2017
  6. lenberman Win User
    Here is a screenshot from Reliability History:Attachment 138435

lenberman, Jun 6, 2017
  7. lmaneke Win User
    This bluescreen is called CID_HANDLE_DELETION, and it appears to be an infrequent BSOD. Let's ask these questions.

1. Did you install any new software programs recently?
    2. Did you buy and install new hardware?
    3. Did you recently update any drivers?
    4. Are you running any programs when the BSOD occurs?

This BSOD can happen if you have a corrupt registry, failed driver install, defective hardware, or a program that maybe be failing to run. Defective hardware can include RAM, Hard drive, CPU, MB, etc.

Are you able to give me your system specifications? That will also help.

lmaneke, Jun 7, 2017
  8. Spectrum Win User

Blue Screen Stop Code

Spectrum, Jun 7, 2017
  9. lenberman Win User
    Here is the log, I ran the tool 3 minutes after the screen buzzed for two seconds and shutdown. - Len

lenberman, Jun 15, 2017
  10. zbook New Member
    zbook, Jun 15, 2017
  11. lenberman Win User
    I thought the BSOD issue had stopped since I restart every morning, but when I leave it on 24/7, the issue returns. I ran the diagnostic tool and I'm uploading it to see if the issue can be fixed
    Attachment 145254

lenberman, Jul 22, 2017
  12. Abaculus Win User
    Have you read the instructions carefully? It appears that you have uploaded a script file?

Abaculus, Jul 22, 2017
  13. lenberman Win User

Blue Screen Stop Code

I ran the tool and two files were created, a notepad file called "temp" and a zip file called "zipit" I only attached the one, but here are both of them:
    Attachment 145262Attachment 145263

lenberman, Jul 22, 2017
  14. Abaculus Win User
    Could you please go to the following directory and upload all the .dmp files in a zipped folder please?

Code: %systemroot%\Minidump[/quote]

Abaculus, Jul 22, 2017
  15. lenberman Win User
    Here are the files in that directory, Thank you for your help. Len
    Attachment 145266

lenberman, Jul 22, 2017
Thema:

Blue Screen Stop Code

1. Blue Screen Stop Code - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Stop

2. Stop code blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code blue screen: Hello, My laptop is in a continuous restart loop with the stop code. I entered my bitlocker recovery key but it does nothing. I have tried every option under the advanced options and trouble shooting but it continues to send me back to the stop code blue screen. Please help,...
  3. Blue screen stop code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen stop code: After updating windows 11, I lost on control of my keyboard. Tried to update the driver without success. Restored windows 11 without erasing my personal files without success. After I chose the full reset option...and now I have blue screen coming up with computer restarting...
  4. Blue Screen Stop Codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Stop Codes: My computer is 3wks old. I keep getting "Blue Screen" Stop Codes: System Service Exception, System Thread Exception not Handled, Driver Over Ran Stack Code, Kmode Exception not Handled, Security Check Failure, Driver Over Run Stack Buffer, Kernel Security Check...
  5. Blue screen stop code

Blue screen stop code: I keep getting blue screen stop code error messages on my laptop. Followed by frequent restarts which means I lose input. A couple of attempts to resolve this with Microsoft have failed. What do do next?...
  6. Blue screen stop code

Blue screen stop code: Okay, so I finally got to a place to select Advanced Options and where I could select Enable Safe Mode, but it just went back to the blue screen with the frowning face and keeps the restarting loop again and again and again. Any thoughts I have an hp pc...
  7. Blue Screen and Stop Code

Blue Screen and Stop Code: Good day. I was using my pc to edit some of my layouts when it started to log. And suddenly turns off. So I immediately turned it on again but I just came across with the Blue Screen and stop code. I have already tried troubleshooting as well as using the command prompt and...
  8. Blue screen and stop code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue screen and stop code: my laptoop all of a sudden quit working and when I restarted itk it came up with a blue screen and the stop code saying Page fault in nonpaged area. What am I supposed to do with thisÉ It says itès going to restart but itès not....
  9. Blue Screen - Stop Code

Blue Screen - Stop Code: Stop code: KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-stop-code/302d345d-1e14-4817-8164-13c97c1a244a
  10. blue screen stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen stop code: is this legitimate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-stop-code/92e52ff1-391d-4af4-af4c-91bf7aeb8f38