Windows 10: Blue Screen Stop Code

Discus and support Blue Screen Stop Code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The log files in the zip were missing are needed for the troubleshooting: BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lenberman, Jun 6, 2017.

1. zbook New Member

Blue Screen Stop Code

zbook, Jul 22, 2017
  2. lenberman Win User

Later today I will run the diagnostic app and re-post the results, something must have gone wrong the first time.
    Thanks,
    Len

lenberman, Jul 22, 2017
  3. Abaculus Win User
    Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800c92f51e9, ffffbf012a53d3f0, 0} Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] This indicates a typical memory access error, as illustrated by the NTSTATUS error code:

Code: 1: kd> !error c0000005 Error code: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 (3221225477) - The instruction at 0x%p referenced memory at 0x%p. The memory could not be %s.[/quote] This is almost always caused by drivers.

Code: 1: kd> !chkimg -f !nt Warning: Any detected errors will be fixed to what we expect! 4 errors (fixed): !nt (fffff800c9325816-fffff800c9327fd3)[/quote] From the thread unwind, it appears that your Intel network driver may be an issue, could you please update it from the Intel website? I've personally had a few BSODs from the driver myself.

Code: 1: kd> lmvm NETwew01 Browse full module list start end module name fffff80f`cf660000 fffff80f`cf9a8000 NETwew01 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: NETwew01.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\NETwew01.sys Image name: NETwew01.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Tue Jan 06 16:19:19 2015 (54AC0B07) CheckSum: 003332C4 ImageSize: 00348000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Abaculus, Jul 23, 2017
  4. lenberman Win User

Blue Screen Stop Code

I went to the Intel website but couldn't find anything called Intel Network Driver, How would I find it?
    Len

lenberman, Jul 23, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    zbook, Jul 23, 2017
  6. Abaculus Win User
    There should a Intel driver update utility on their website, please use the tool provided here - Drivers & Software

Abaculus, Jul 23, 2017
  7. lenberman Win User
    Abaclus, I appreciate your help, thank you. I went to your link and there are a lot of drivers, can you direct me to the correct one?
    Len

lenberman, Jul 23, 2017
  8. Abaculus Win User

Blue Screen Stop Code

Please use the following ulitity provided by Intel - Intel® Driver Update Utility

It will scan your system and show which drivers require updating, update all the drivers which have marked as outdated by Intel.

Abaculus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Blue Screen Stop Code

1. Blue Screen Stop Code - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Stop

2. Stop code blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code blue screen: Hello, My laptop is in a continuous restart loop with the stop code. I entered my bitlocker recovery key but it does nothing. I have tried every option under the advanced options and trouble shooting but it continues to send me back to the stop code blue screen. Please help,...
  3. Blue screen stop code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen stop code: After updating windows 11, I lost on control of my keyboard. Tried to update the driver without success. Restored windows 11 without erasing my personal files without success. After I chose the full reset option...and now I have blue screen coming up with computer restarting...
  4. Blue Screen Stop Codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Stop Codes: My computer is 3wks old. I keep getting "Blue Screen" Stop Codes: System Service Exception, System Thread Exception not Handled, Driver Over Ran Stack Code, Kmode Exception not Handled, Security Check Failure, Driver Over Run Stack Buffer, Kernel Security Check...
  5. Blue screen stop code

Blue screen stop code: I keep getting blue screen stop code error messages on my laptop. Followed by frequent restarts which means I lose input. A couple of attempts to resolve this with Microsoft have failed. What do do next?...
  6. Blue screen stop code

Blue screen stop code: Okay, so I finally got to a place to select Advanced Options and where I could select Enable Safe Mode, but it just went back to the blue screen with the frowning face and keeps the restarting loop again and again and again. Any thoughts I have an hp pc...
  7. Blue Screen and Stop Code

Blue Screen and Stop Code: Good day. I was using my pc to edit some of my layouts when it started to log. And suddenly turns off. So I immediately turned it on again but I just came across with the Blue Screen and stop code. I have already tried troubleshooting as well as using the command prompt and...
  8. Blue screen and stop code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue screen and stop code: my laptoop all of a sudden quit working and when I restarted itk it came up with a blue screen and the stop code saying Page fault in nonpaged area. What am I supposed to do with thisÉ It says itès going to restart but itès not....
  9. Blue Screen - Stop Code

Blue Screen - Stop Code: Stop code: KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-stop-code/302d345d-1e14-4817-8164-13c97c1a244a
  10. blue screen stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen stop code: is this legitimate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-stop-code/92e52ff1-391d-4af4-af4c-91bf7aeb8f38