Windows 10: blue screen stopcode message and restart problem after updates installed

Discus and support blue screen stopcode message and restart problem after updates installed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I posted a question with subject similar to above in this post and ViJay and Phillip replied to me with instructions and now I can't find my original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeslieSlaughter, Feb 15, 2019.

1. blue screen stopcode message and restart problem after updates installed

I posted a question with subject similar to above in this post and ViJay and Phillip replied to me with instructions and now I can't find my original question.

In process of providing my reply to Phillip I encountered another blue screen stopcode message and restart.

Do I need to start over?

:)

LeslieSlaughter, Feb 15, 2019

2. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

blue screen stopcode message and restart problem after updates installed

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

blue screen stopcode message and restart problem after updates installed

1. blue screen stopcode message and restart problem after updates installed - Similar Threads - blue screen stopcode

2. blue stopcode screen and laptop restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue stopcode screen and laptop restart: Whenever I go to this town and use my laptop the blue stopcode screen appears, I restart my laptop, the screen freezes and it repeats. And my laptop is completely normal when I use it in other parts of my country.Help what can I do?...
  3. blue stopcode screen and laptop restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue stopcode screen and laptop restart: Whenever I go to this town and use my laptop the blue stopcode screen appears, I restart my laptop, the screen freezes and it repeats. And my laptop is completely normal when I use it in other parts of my country.Help what can I do?...
  4. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error/ Stopcode: First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I used two I don't know whether it clashed but the second one got interrupted Because of the first method I used. I used...
  5. I am in a restart loop with blue screen Windows Stopcode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am in a restart loop with blue screen Windows Stopcode: I installed a program for music and now I cannot get into my PC at all. I am panicking and in fear of losing everything. I do not have any backups in place. I can’t get in through safe mode and the only video on YouTube uses Command Prompts. What happened? submitted by...
  6. Black screen and StopCode message

Black screen and StopCode message: Just now encountered a black screen that when to a blue screen StopCode screen. Before pc restarted was able to write down the following: SYSTEM.SERVICE.EXCEPTION What failed: RTKVHD64.sys What is at issue and what should be done. Note on occassion a black screen...
  7. Extra message on blue restart after update screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extra message on blue restart after update screen: Every month I get get the usual 'Configuring...' message when restarting after a cumulative update but today I got an extra one 'Cleaning up' Is this an extra thing Windows is doing or is it just clarifying how far along it is in finishing the update process? Just to make...
  8. Blue screen/stopcode

Blue screen/stopcode: Upon startup I keep getting a blue screen with a stopcode error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screenstopcode/f766d682-9aff-4dd4-8adb-15be0a4dddf4
  9. Blue Screen with restarting problem ststes stopcode:0x000021a

Blue Screen with restarting problem ststes stopcode:0x000021a: My computer restarts with a blue screen with this funny message. I do not know if this is a software issue or a hardware issue. This issue started 3 month earlier, I reset my laptop for 4 times, still got the restarting problem so I sent it to the manufacture Lenovo technical...
  10. Blue screen with stopcode message and restart problem after updates installed

Blue screen with stopcode message and restart problem after updates installed: I have Dell Inspiron laptop, with Windows 10 V1803. The following abnormal behavior started after updates installed on 2/13/2019 and 02/14/2019. The laptop is in sleep mode, upon waking the laptop - it responds displaying the screen I was on when sleep started [e.g....