Windows 10: Blue Screen stopcode: registry error

Discus and support Blue Screen stopcode: registry error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It been like this for ages and i dont know what to do. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EllieAtkins, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Blue Screen stopcode: registry error

It been like this for ages and i dont know what to do.

Blue Screen stopcode: registry error [​IMG]

:)

EllieAtkins, Aug 13, 2020
  2. barbhines Win User

Blue screen/stopcode

Upon startup I keep getting a blue screen with a stopcode error

barbhines, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Blue Screen stopcode: registry error

Blue screen error message

I'm getting a blue screen with the stopcode message Registry error, Help

Ronald MAvenenti, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen stopcode: registry error

1. Blue Screen stopcode: registry error - Similar Threads - Blue Screen stopcode

2. Blue screen error with memory management stopcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error with memory management stopcode: Hey there! @DaveM121Already couple of months before i have got blue screen error with some different different stop codes but after that when i reinstalled my OS it was fixed and now i am getting bluescreen error with same stop code for three times. I am also attaching the...
  3. Blue Screen Error Stopcode 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error Stopcode 0xc000021a: So while using a restore point in my acer nitro 5 an515-52 with windows 10, I got stuck in a blue screen error stopcode 0xc000021a loop. I tried to go back to restore point, open command prompt and even reset the pc but everything requires a password. But when I try to enter...
  4. Blue Screen Error Stopcode 0xc000021a

Blue Screen Error Stopcode 0xc000021a: So while using a restore point in my acer nitro 5 an515-52 with windows 10, I got stuck in a blue screen error stopcode 0xc000021a loop. I tried to go back to restore point, open command prompt and even reset the pc but everything requires a password. But when I try to enter...
  5. Blue Screen Error Stopcode 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error/ Stopcode: First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I used two I don't know whether it clashed but the second one got interrupted Because of the first method I used. I used...
  7. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

Blue screen error/ Stopcode: First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I used two I don't know whether it clashed but the second one got interrupted Because of the first method I used. I used...
  8. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

9. Blue screen/stopcode

Blue screen/stopcode: Upon startup I keep getting a blue screen with a stopcode error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screenstopcode/f766d682-9aff-4dd4-8adb-15be0a4dddf4
  10. stopcode error blue screen and window error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stopcode error blue screen and window error: hi can I fix my computer with stopcode error and window reload problem .. this happened one time before when computer went offline of internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-error-blue-screen-and-window-error/dc8567b6-f501-4428-959e-6eede6bc6d1c